"How did this happen?" I whispered to no one in particular.

"I don't know." He whispered in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine. Holy shit! That was sexy. His voice was like melody in my ears. He was ten times more attractive now and my feelings for him were multiplied by a hundred. I felt sexually attracted to him that I could take him right here and right now. I heard a laughter in my head and gasped.

"Chill princess. You can take me anytime you want." He chuckled.

"Raiden?" I said in my mind.

"Yes princess it's me. You have a mind-link now because you're a werewolf and you should learn how to put your wall up because the pack members can hear your thoughts." Raiden said and I heard a series of laughter in my head and I turned to see them stifling their laughs.

"Okay but how do I block it?" I asked aloud to no one in particular. I made sure not to think of anything.

"Just picture yourself putting a barrier around your thoughts and when you want to mind-link anyone, just imagine talking to them and that's it. Only pack members can mind-link one another but as a royal that you are, you can mind-link anyone you want to." Jacob said. I did as he said by putting up a barrier in my thoughts. I decided to try it out.

"Jacob has chicken legs." I said in my thoughts and looked at Jacob and he had no reaction which means he didn't hear me. Yes!

"Raiden is sexy. Such a Greek god." I said in my thoughts and looked at Raiden. He laughed and winked at me.

"Thank you princess." He said and I'm very sure my mouth was opened. "But how did you hear me?" I asked.

"Because I'm your mate and we can hear each other's thoughts." When he said the word mate, I blushed so hard that my cheeks started to hurt. Don't blame me, the feelings are overflowing right now.

"But there's a problem." Ryan said. We all looked at him.

"What's it?" Brian asked. Brian has been off lately he looked kind of scared.  I'm gonna ask him what's up later.

"There's a threat on the royal bloods. I hope you've not forgotten." A threat? I didn't knew anything about a threat.

"A threat?" I asked.

"Yes. Our parents told us about the threat. There's a man who has sworn to wipe out all the royals and he did so. He took over the throne from the king and since then, the werewolf world has been in chaos because of his decrees and rules. Most alphas follow him and his orders but only a few alphas like me go against his rules." Raiden said.

"What kind of rules?"

"That no werewolf must mate with a rogue even if they are mates. Alphas can't rule without his consent. Mateless female wolves are forced to go to the royal palace to be his sex slaves and other rules that are too absurd to speak of." Raiden said. I wonder who this ruthless man is.

"But we finally have you. Another royal who is not afraid to fight and who loves justice. We need justice in our world. We need you to fight this man for us." Ryker said. I was about to reply but another pain enveloped my body. I felt my bones breaking and I fell to knees. I screamed in agony and Raiden rushed to my side.

"What's happening to me!" I screamed in agony. My bones broke again like it was reconstructing itself.

"You are shifting princess. Don't fight it." I tried not to fight it but it was so difficult. I screamed again then everything was silent. My vision was clearer and my senses heightened. I felt power emanating from me. I felt so strong. I looked down at my feet and it wasn't feet. It was paws. I had white paws just like my hair. I looked at Raiden and he smiled proudly at me.

"You look beautiful." Raiden mind-linked me.

"How do I change back?" I mind-linked him.

"Picture yourself as a human baby." I did as he said and the pain took over my body but it wasn't as much as the first pain. I was back in human form and I still had my clothes on. I thought I was supposed to be naked because when all werewolves shift back to their human form, they are all naked.

"Perks of being a royal." Winter answered my unasked questioned.

"How do I hide my identity from peop-" I was disrupted by a doorbell. We all looked at each other because we weren't expecting a visitor.

"Stay here." Raiden said as they were all heading downstairs. I felt a connection to the person at the door.

"I'm coming with you." I ran so fast to the door. I stood there and waited for the rest to come downstairs.

"Wow. You are so fast." Jacob said amusedly. The connection with the person outside the door became stronger and I opened the door. I gasped in shock.

"Dad?"

Another unexpected event yet to happen!!! \\^.^// I love you guys so much. I'm awesome right? ;)