I had a free this period so I headed over to the library to get some studying in. However, when I opened the library doors, all I heard was cackling, laughter, screams and more. It wasn’t like a library at all. All I could see behind the large group of people was a cloud of white dust on the ground. All they’re doing is making a mess in there… I’ll find someplace else.

After a while of me just walking around and enjoying my new school, I found an outdoor staircase. I went up the stairs and into a room. The room was made of wood. Wood walls, wood floors, wood chairs, wood tables. It was all just wood. Still, it looked very calming, well, at least to me. So I took a seat in a chair and began to study. When I was almost half-way done with a chapter, I heard a banging noise that was getting louder and louder. I closed my book and turned towards the entrance of the secret room to see if someone was coming up the stairs. And to my surprise, there was. It was Daniel. He was covered in flour, from head to toe. He was panting very heavily and was shocked to see me in the room. After we looked at each other for a few moments he turned around to leave.

“NO! WAIT!” I screamed as I ran and clung to his arm. He was confused as to what was going on, but he stopped.

“Mwo?”

“You don’t have to leave. We can both be in the super secret wood room placey.”

“The what?” he asked me with a slight chuckle.

“Here, this place. But what happened to you?” I asked as his smile disappeared again.

“It’s nothing, they’d have to do better than this to try and get to me.”

What? What did he just say? Get to him? As in bother him?

No.

If there is one thing I just cannot handle, it’s bullying. There is no point in degrading other people in order to make yourself feel more powerful. I looked at him with fierce anger in my eyes.

“Who?” I asked as calmly as I could. He heard the venom in my words and tried to calm me.

“Aniya, it’s really nothing, don’t worry.” he said. That’s when I remembered. The flour on the ground in the library and the large group of kids. They must’ve all been watching.

That’s it.

I angrily stomped down the stairs and headed toward the library, Daniel right behind me. How could everyone just watch and not do anything but laugh? Why does everyone act a certain way towards him? Like he’s not human just like me or anyone else? Well pickle-sticks, he seems just fine to me. I busted through the library doors, with people still snickering and laughing at the pile of flour on the ground.

“WHO DID THIS TO DANIEL HUH? DOES HE LOOK LIKE A CAKE TO YOU? YOU WANNA DIE?!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. Everyone grew silent and looked everywhere. Everywhere but my eyes.

“Why is she defending him?”

“Does she know?”

“No, she can’t. She came from a different school.”

“Someone should tell her.”

“She’s in danger if she hangs out with him.”

What? Danger? What do they mean?

“He’s got a pretty grim past y’know.” a random voice spoke out. I looked around to see who it was, and it was a guy. He looked older than me, and had burnt orange short hair. He wore the uniform, except in reverse. He had a grey blazer, and white pants. Who is this guy? What does he know about Daniel? Just then, Daniel put his flour covered hand on my shoulder.

“You don’t need to take this crap from them Daniel. Just leave it to m-” I said, but he looked at me, with sorrow and fear in his eyes. As if afraid of losing something.

“No. Call me Niel. Cursed Night Niel.”

END

DunDunDunnnn! Lol so I decided that instead of putting a random character, I would use Teen Top’s Niel >_< I love him sooo. I hope you guys stay tuned for the next chapter. Please read, vote, comment, and fan! ~(*__*~)

<3- BlasianBabe