Chapter 3: It's My Pleasure

A week had already passed by and Jungkook had concluded one thing about Jimin; that Jimin during the day was completely different from Jimin at night.

It's like he was changing his personality over night. Is that even possible?

During the day, he kept on asking if Jungkook was comfortable, hungry or anything that concerned him. Jimin was being cute and fluffy that Jungkook just wanted to shove him inside his pocket to keep. He was being extra sweet and would always display that eye smile if Jungkook had said anything he would find funny and cute.

But Jimin would be a completely different person at night to the one he became during the day, and Jungkook actually liked this side of him who's teasing him, saying naughty things, like "I want to fuck you so hard you'll see stars," "Suck me off, baby," that would make his cheeks aflame. Though Jimin had never laid a hand on him in some ways, the latter would easily get turned on.

And Jungkook secretly liked it. No, he loved it.

Not until he brought someone with him, on Jungkook's fourth day in Jimin's house.

Jungkook was eating the pizza Jimin had bought him earlier that day, eyes focused on the TV screen that played Iron Man when he heard a knock on the door.

It was peculiar to him that Jimin would knock when he was certain Jimin had his keys in his pocket. But that never stopped him to anticipate Jimin and his antics.

Jungkook's face suddenly brightened up with joy. He got up, ran to the door and opened it quickly.

"Hyung---" his voice cut off as soon as he landed his gaze to Jimin whose one arm was wrapping around the green-haired male's waist.

The green-haired guy was giving Jimin wet kisses on his neck, not even bothering to look at Jungkook.

"Y-yoongi-hyung... Hajima..." Jimin giggled as he tried to push his hyung's head away.

Both walked past Jungkook, leaving Jungkook standing there, frozen.

As soon as Jungkook regained his composure, he shut the door immediately and walked back to the sofa, only to see the two of them making out again, topless.

He could see Jimin kissing Yoongi hungrily, hovering over him on the couch. The older was gripping Jimin's back tightly, leaving scratches after.

If this wasn't Jimin he was seeing, he might be enjoying right now, being able to watch a live show.

Jungkook didn't waste a time to make his way across the room to go upstairs.

He dragged his feet to his bedroom and threw himself on the bed. He looked at the ceiling with wide eyes, thinking what if he was in Yoongi's position.

Lying down on his stomach, Jungkook buried his face on his pillow. He kept on trying to avert his thoughts from Jimin. Fuck it all, but hearing some lewd noises coming from Jimin fazed him.

Jungkook felt hot and feverish. He rolled onto his back. His eyes fell down to the tent forming in his boxers.

He shut his eyes tight. His breathing became heavier as his fingers slid into his boxers...

"J-jimin hyung..."

---

The next morning, Jungkook woke up. It was to streaming sunlight through his curtains and the cheerful voice of Jimin.

"Good morning, Kookie. How was your sleep last night?" He sat down on the right side of Jungkook's bed and ruffled the younger's hair.

Jungkook got up slowly and rubbed his eyes with his left hand. "H-hyung. It... It was fine, I think."

Jungkook blushed as the thought from last night struck him.

He had just jacked off, fantasizing about his hyung.

Jimin seemed to notice the younger's blushing cheeks and asked him about it.

"Your face is so red..." Jimin touched his cheek gently. "and hot?"

"A-aniyo. I... I'll just go to the bathroom, hyung." He stormed inside the bathroom and locked it.

He heard a knock on the door. "Are you okay, Kookie?"

"Y-yes. I'm... Don't worry about me, hyung. You can leave now," he uttered as he stared at his flushed face in the mirror.

Jungkook could hear Jimin's footsteps in the room and the sound of the door opening and closing again.

After what seemed like hours, (though it was just a good five minutes) he screamed out of embarrassment.

"I just jacked off last night with hyung in my thoughts!" he cried and grabbed a handful of his hair. "Fuck my life!"

The door suddenly flew open.

Jungkook turned his head slowly, a look of horror in his face.

Jimin stood there, a smirk etched itself upon his lips. He was playing with the keys in his right hand.

"It's a pleasure to know you're fantasizing about me, Jeon."

---

Note: Congrats BTS for winning the World Performer award. You guys made me proud. ;;-;;

But I expected the Comeback Stage to be more special. Why did you have to share the stage with Got7? Not that I don't stan Got7, I love them. Both groups deserve more than that. They're all amazing anyway.

*But have you seen Jimin grabbing Jungkook's crotch?! Tf Jikook is real.*

♡Dns