Introduction

*

"I Promise You" is a story based on my KAISOO One Shots, Question of the Day and I Promise You. This is my second work after The Student Council's Secret Book 1, and my very first KaiSoo Chaptered Fanfiction.

"I Promise You" will be the Chaptered Version or more like a detailed long sequel of the one shots especially written in English. So, if you haven't read the one shots yet, I suggest you check them out (on EXO OTP's One Shots Collection, Part 33 and Part 49) first!

In this story, Kyungsoo has Intellectual Disability (ID). He has a mind of a seven-year old boy in a twenty three-year old body, but still, Jongin loves him for what he is.

Side pairings will be BaekSoo, ChanSoo, and ChanBaek.

For the supporting characters, there's Boss Baekhyun, the mafia boss slash toy store owner who brought a lost Kyungsoo home to Jongin, and Chanyeol, Jongin's tall and playful landlord slash cousin. Other characters include the grocery people-- Junmyeon, Jongdae, Minseok, Soojung; together with Sehun, Kyungsoo's doctor, and the others.

Expect tons of fluff, cuteness and innocence in Kyungsoo's character, top that with Jongin being a sweet and caring boyfriend! Look forward to their romantic and domestic relationship on how they face the dramas of life together despite of Kyungsoo's mental condition.

There'll be some smut chapters, too indicated with an asterisk! ( * )

Update Schedule is twice a week, Sunday and Wednesay at 8pm.

Please anticipate! I will post the Prologue next!

- ParkBaekkie. :)