[ 10 ] * Play

This chapter has mature content. Reader discretion is advised.

*

Kyungsoo wakes up because of a pair of lips against his forehead. Groaning, he gets a glimpse of a smiling Jongin above him who's looking at him straight in the eyes.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better," the doe-eyed boy mumbles. "Because Jongin is already here!"

His fever is already gone, Jongin tells himself as he senses Kyungsoo's temperature with his palm. Baekhyun must've taken care of him very well, a big thanks to him, and to Chanyeol too, for giving his effort in looking out for Kyungsoo when he was sick.

Jongin remembers he has to make breakfast for the two of them so he should better prepare the veggies now. He pecks Kyungsoo on the lips quick and just as soon as he pulls away, Kyungsoo grabs him by the elbow. Slightly bemused, Jongin tilts his head and asks:

"What is it?"

"W-where is Jongin going?" Kyungsoo asks, his eyes flashing fear like he's afraid Jongin will leave again. "D-don't go. Stay here, Jongin."

That makes Jongin chuckle. "I'm not going anywhere, babe. I'm just heading to the kitchen."

Furiously shaking his head as he hugs Jongin's arm tightly, Kyungsoo tugs his boyfriend down beside him. Lying beside Kyungsoo, Jongin laughs when his head hits a pillow with a huff. Kyungsoo uses his leg to lock his torso for him not to escape.

"Okay? So now what," Jongin mutters, staring at the ceiling with a coy smile. Kyungsoo is giggling as he faces Jongin, hugging his boyfriend while he perches his head on top of Jongin's chest.

When Kyungsoo is being like this, Jongin knows the latter wants to keep him near all day, which means he can't go to school and work, nor do anything at all.

"Jongin is trapped!"

"Aw, don't be like this, Kyungsoo," Jongin mumbles as he tries to get up but to no avail. Kyungsoo just shakes his head in opposition as he sniffs Jongin's shirt.

"Hey, don't smell me. I haven't taken a bath yet."

"But Jongin smells good! Jongin smells like fresh laundry," Kyungsoo says with a chuckle, burying his nose against Jongin's chest. He opens his mouth widely and uses his teeth to chew the fabric of his boyfriend's shirt like a hungry puppy.

"Ouch!" Jongin cries, suddenly flinching as he laughs. "You didn't just bite my nipple."

"Rawr!"

Kyungsoo does it again and bites harder, making Jongin yelp. The taller flips the both of them over so that he's on top while Kyungsoo is on his back. Pinning the smaller's arms against the mattress, Jongin smirks down at Kyungsoo.

"It looks like you wanna play our game, hmm?"

Kyungsoo nods his head excitedly. "Yeeey! Play! Kyungsoo wants to play!"

"All right. Let's play," Jongin says, laughing under his breath when he notes how excited Kyungsoo is.

Today, he could just call in sick so he can spend the whole day with Kyungsoo. So that he can make up for the time he wasn't there when Kyungsoo was ill.

"Kyungsoo likes to play with Jongin!"

"Okay. Lock the door," Jongin orders, and Kyungsoo is already on his feet, running towards the door in haste. He locks the door with a click as he snickers.