"What do you mean, did you steal it?" Colbys voice had suddenly turned quiet as well.

"No of course not!!" Obsidian said, sounded wounded. "I would never steal from my own Father."

Colby scoffed and rolled his eyes. "You steal from everyone Bones, now tell me, how did you get the necklace?"

Obsidian flashed his brother a blinding smile. "I killed him."

The room froze, I swear I felt the temperature drop instantly as Colby looked at his Brother in disbelief. "You did what?" he asked through his teeth, his hands clamping into fists. 

Obsidian rolled his eyes and threw his hands up in the air. "I killed him, I killed our Father. Big deal.  He was a power loving maniac and needed to die. He wasn't a Father to me, he wasn't a Father to you, I saw no reason why I shouldn't stab a sword through his heart and take back what didn't belong to him. I wasn't going to wait until he was old enough to cark it, it would have taken centuries. I just, sped up the process is all." He smirked again.

Colby looked as though he was at war with himself, a muscle in his jaw twitching. I guessed he was sizing up his chances of getting away with punching his brother in the face. Eventually though, he just sighed and ran a hand through his hair, his expression suddenly tired.

"So then what are we?" He asked looking his Brother straight in the eye. 

Obsidian laughed. "We my Brother, will be Elven royalty once we bring this back."

I gasped and then quickly covered my mouth as I realized they had heard me. Three heads whipped around to face me and it was only then that I realized Hobbson was in the room as well. His kind blue eyes were looking at me in relief. 

"Well, well, well," Obsidian said, advancing towards me a darkly handsome grin spreading over his face. "Look who has finally dried out." 

I scuttled backwards on my bottom, his expression scaring me slightly as I looked at him with wide eyes. The other side of his face had been hidden from my view because of the angle he had been standing at in relation to me, but now that he faced me front on I saw a deep cut slashed along the his bottom lip. I gasped and touched my hand to my own lip and he smirked.

"Do you remember giving me this?" He snarled, pressing his body up to the bars, his eyes flaring golden as he gestured to the cut on his mouth. My mouth opened with shock at his words. I had done that to him?

"No, no, I didn't do that," I whispered, suddenly feeling incredibly trapped in this small metal cage. 

He laughed loudly, throwing his head back before his eyes locked back onto mine and his laughter turned into a roar of rage as he punched the cage with all his might, making it clatter and bend inwards. I flinched back at the sound and squeaked in terror, covering my face with my hands. 

Colby's voice was suddenly loud in the room and I peeked out from between my fingers to see him pulling his Brother away from the cell.

"She doesn't remember you idiot!! She doesn't know anything!! Leave her alone!!" 

Obsidian shook his Brother off but moved away from my prison to pace at the back of the room. His knuckles were dripping blood from where he had punched the cage but he didn't seem to notice. His eyes never left mine, both of them burning a ferocious gold. I looked away as he spoke again, continuing the conversation from before I had interrupted it.

"We will be either be Royalty or be killed Brother. The moment we set foot in the any of the Kingdoms they will know we are there. And then we will be at their mercy." He spat on the ground, sounding disgusted at the thought of having to give in to anyone.