Chapter 14

Bri'Aye's POV

I can't believe that lowlife bastard turned on me. I ain't never going back to them. I went to Laina's house that night. She was welcoming cuz she wanting to see her god son. She lives him, and he lives her and Darin. Imma go get my stuff from Zay's house today cuz I need to get my stuff together. Imma go look for a apartment soon. For now imma swing by Eric's house so I can vent.

*At Eric's House*

"Damn, that's alot what you gone do?" Eric
said after I told him what happened

I shrugged my shoulders and put my head in my hands.

"Ion even kno, man. My life is screwed but at least I got a job and my mama and daddy put money on my card." I said tryna shine some light on my situation

My phone rang

*Phone Convo*

--Me--"What?"

--Bro--"I wanted to tell you to not call me whenever you need something, a'ight?"

--Me--"Bitch don't fucking call my phone on that bullshit. I wasn't gone call you anyways so get the fuck out with that shit."

--Bro--"You wasn't saying that when you up and got pregnant, hoe. So you get the fuck out with that shit."

--Me--"Really nigga, I was raped. I bet you feel real dumb right now. That's why I don't need you no more. Dumb as nigga."

He was speechless.

--Me--"Don't you ever talk to me again. Bitch made nigga. We not family no moe."

*Phone Convo*

I was beyond pissed. I didn't say shit to Eric. I got up and left. I was driving down the street. I reached my destination and hopped out the car. I walked through the door. I went to find the person I was looking for. When I found him I started beating the shit outta him.

NEXT DAY

After I beat the shit outta Princeton, I went to beat the shit outta Zay. Then I hapl,y went home to see my baby. I woke up a ND did what I have to do. I had to work today so I got dressed in my uniform, and asked Laina to watch Jai'vion. She said yes of course.

I was at work and I was actually happy. After those tow beating I felt better. I felt relieved and sanctified. It was my aunt Dee's birthday to day. She died so I had to get prepared go to the ceremonial my parents were doing for her. I remember my aunt Dee. She used to watch me and that ugly nigga back in the day. Anyways, we are going to her grave and we are going out to eat. As in we I mean, me, mama, daddy, aunt Natalie, uncle V, uncle Trent, Aaliyah, aunt Kenya, and uncle Shawn, that ugly nigga Princeton and that ugly nigga Zay(he knew Dee before she died as well.) I am not looking forward to this. I don't wanna have to grieve with those ugly niggas near me.