Chapter 10

Bri'Aye's POV

You guys don't know how hard I tried to open my eyes. I heard all the things Zay would say to me while I was in my coma it was sweet.

**flashback**

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let you leave. You have a child now that needs you. I need you. You family needs you. I miss your voice and your laugh. I miss you sitting on my back. I miss you telling me to shutup. I miss the way you got mad when I stared at you. I miss the way you hit me up side the head *sniff* when I stared at your ass. I miss when. You laughed at *sniff* my dumb jokes. I miss*sniff sniff* you all together not giving me a chance. I miss when you got mad if I looked at another girl. I never liked any one but you so I thought it was cute. I miss you pouting when I didnt share my munchies. I miss you. *snigg I need you in my life. When you get up we can have a family with Jai'vion. Baby please get up. *sniff sniff* baby I miss you and love you."

He was cryin on my chest for about like five minutes. He kissed my forehead, nose and lips then he left.

*flashback over*

I thought that was so cute. I wanted to get up more then ever cause I wanted to see my baby. I was straining but I couldn't. I think I tied to hard cuz I started to loose all the light I could and drift off to a really bright place.

I was floating I felt like I could fly. I finally opened my eyes. But, I wasn't in a hospital bed. I was in a colorful town.

"Where I am?"

"Your in a place where you have no worries."

"What the--- who said that?" I said looking around for the person that's talking but not showing them self.

"That's not important. You will return to earth soon enough, but fort I have a few things I need you to do. I want you to tell Zay that you will be by his side all of his life, no matter what. Next, I need you to lead your son in the right path I his life. Understood?" The voice said

"Yes, I think I can do that." I said

"Okay close your and count to three. On three open your eyes."

"Okay, 1......2.......3.." I said

Zay's POV

She's been dead for over 5 minutes. I don't wanna believe it. I prayed and prayed that this wouldn't happen. I'm in the lobby crying my eyes out. I don't know why I could let this happen. This is the worst moment of my life. I think I'm dying of heart break.

A doctor ca,e over with a smile on there face. This enraged me cuz why are you smiling at a time like this.

"Why the fuck are you smiling. My frill rind is dead what's so fuckin funny about that?!?" I said getting up

"Sir, your a lucky man."

"How the fuck am I lucky?" I said

"Bri'Aye Carter actually isn't dead. She responded to the after death treatment we gave her and she isn't deceased anymore." The doctor said gesturing me to follow her

I did cuz I dint see how she died then came the fuck back to life.
I walked in the room and Bri'Aye was laying on the bed with her eyes open.

I ran and gave her a hug.

"Baby, I love you and I'm sorry." I whispered on her ear

"Its okay I heard you while I was in a coma. Plus I wanted to tell,you that I will be by your side no matter what. Now, where's my soon?" She said

"Here he is!!" A nurse said carrying him over to us

I grabbed him and Bri'Aye started crying.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Baby I said hella confused

"H-he looks just like h-him." He said sobbing

"Girl, no he dont. And how would you know you been in a coma for like 10 months." I said

The baby looks just like her so ion even know what she getting this shit from.

"See look, he got you eyes, nose, ears, hair, skin tone, lips. He looks just like you. Now suck in up and hold this baby." I said holding her the baby

She grabbed him and smiled