Chapter 2

*next month*

Bri'Aye's POV

I'm so glad I made a move and got with Zay. He fine as fuck and I like him alot. I hopped in my car and drove to the school parking lot.i hopped out. All eyes were on me. I had on some black tights with my back and white Tupac shirt with my all white air force ones. I walked over to my other bestfriend Eric and gave him a hug. We have nuthing going on. Just thought yall knew? I was taking to him about how I got a boyfriend and how I really like him. Laina came over and looked worried.

"Hey yall. Uhh, Bri Zay over there staring you down."

She was right. Zay was looking hella mad. I smiled to make him mad. I gave Eric a hug and walked down the hall. Me and d Eric don't have the same first hour. I went to class and sat in my regular seat with Laina. When Zay and Darin came in they went to a table with a whole bunch of hoes. I wasn't gone trip cause two can play a that game.

*Lunch time*

Me and Zay ain't spoke at all. He been flaunting girls in my face all day. I got something do that though. I went to my usual table with Laina and Eric. Laina had to go to a cheer meeting so she actually just left. It was me and Eric. Zay we over with a girl with his hand in in her panties, and him sucking on her neck. I wasn't gone trip though. I turned and told Eric ''to kiss me''.

He did and I got on his lap. I sat on his lap all lunch and we laughed all through lunch. I looked over at Zay and he was fuming.

*After school*

I walked to my car. I unlocked my door and hopped in. I started my car...... then I was yanked out of my car. I got slammed on my window. My hands were trapped over my head. I looked up and it was Zay.

"What you think you doing, Bri'Aye?" Zay asked

"Nigga, you got about three seconds to let my damn hands the fuck go." I said pissed

He coulda asked me to talk but, no he gotta be all rough and shit.
He let me go like I knew he would.

"Answer my damn question."

"Nigga nawl, you wanna have yo hands in other hoes pants ion see why you even in my face right now. So move around and get the fuck outta my face." I said tryna get back in my car

He yanked my shoulder around and slammed me back on the car.

"This nigga got one more time to put his hands on me and that's on my mama." I said not talking to anyone in particular

"Why was you all in that nigga face?" He asked taking my warning

"Don't ask me that like you wasn't down a bitch throat like 3 minutes ago." I said

He knew I was right. He backed up.

"I only did that cuz you was huggin on that other nigga." He said tryna make it my fault

"Ok. One, hugging and fingering is to different things. Two, you need to express yo feelings better than this cuz I ain't with that putting yo hands on me shit. Three, that's my bestfriend. He knows I was with you." I said adding emphasis on the word was.

I ain't bout to have him putting his hands one me. He lost his mind, he better be lucky I don't go tell my daddy. Better yet my mama. She runs the biggest drug and gang cartel in Michigan and California. Shit, everybody knows and fears her.

His face softens.

"What'chu mean, was. You done with me now?" He said

"Ion know. You need to get yo priorities straight. I can't handle to jealousy issues, it's to much. And you putting yo hands on me ain't cool." I said looking around him

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'll talk through it next time. I wanna be with you. And I won't put my hands on you no more, I promise." He said

"I accept, but ion know I gotta think about it." I said

Imma take him back. I don't want him thinking that it's that easy to get me back. I was gone wait till he called.