3. Oswald Cobblepot

You were nervous. More than nervous, terrified. You were about to audition to be the "king" of Gotham's personal assistant. Yes, audition. There were flyers and everything, that's how you found the job. People actually wanted the job because the room was packed. For the money and recognition you supposed. You had been a personal assistant before and you found it was the only job you were actually good at. You had been out of work for a while and this job paid unexpectedly well. Auditions were being held at Oswald's but you don't really go out much, so you didn't recognize the club. The majority of the people there were girls that looked rich already and you didn't understand why they would want to be someone's assistant when they looked like the kind of girls who had assistants! A tall man with a scar on his temple walked out holding a clipboard followed by a woman in stilettos and a unnecessarily tight mini skirt. "Y/N? You're up, follow me." You took a deep breath and followed him into the back room. You messed with the bottom of your shirt as you stepped in. There he was...in the flesh...Oswald Cobblepot, king of Gotham. "So," he started blatantly, "why do you think you'd be a good fit for this job?" You stuttered for a moment, everything you were planning on saying was suddenly gone like you never knew it in the first place. He smiled at you and suddenly,"I'm very good at planning and organizing things, I consider myself loyal, I get what needs to be done done fast and umm...also I-" he waved his hand before you could continue. "Well..." He looked down at the papers on his desk, "Y/N! You've got the job! You're very straight forward, I like that." He smiled. "Thank you so much Mr. Cobblepot! I won't let you down!" You said as you walked out the door being held open by the man that walked you in. "Y/N," you turned around quickly "call me Oswald."