Epilogue

Epilogue

One year later......

So much had happen over the year. After the situation settled down, Jasper and I traveled down south to California in order to meet with my brother. Jasper had to go through different trials. I prepared him ahead of time.

Jasper passed the trials with flying colors and my brother gave us his blessing to allow us to marry.

"I can do this," I told myself. "You look very lovely," Esme told me. It was my wedding day. It had finally came. I loved the wedding dress. Alice had to take me to different dress stores to find the perfect dress.

Alice walked into the room. "It's time," she told us.

Esme put my veil on my head and we walked out of the dressing room. Brent was going to walk me down the aisle. He gave me a smile. "You look great," he told me. I gave him a smile. "Thanks," I told him.

Soon, the music started and I walked down the aisle. Everyone was smiling. It was a small wedding since I didn't really have many friends. Jasper looked very handsome in his tuxedo. I gave him a smile.

Soon, we reached the altar. Jasper gave me his hand and we stood in front of the priest. After a minute, we faced each other. We followed the priest's words. The rings were brought to us. Jasper took the ring and placed it on my finger. "With this ring, I thee wed," he said.

I took the other ring and placed it on his finger. "With this ring, I thee wed," I said. "Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride, " the priest said. Jasper leaned down and kissed me. I heard everyone cheering for us.

We pulled apart and look at each other with a smile.

"You are mine," he said to me.

I gave him a smile.

"With mind, body, and soul,"

-:();/:)(:(

There you go everyone. I can't believe that it is done. You may never know, I may return to the story in the future. We'll have to wait and see. Thank you everyone for reading this story. I never thought that many people would read this story.

Look into my account for more stories. Thank you.

Happy Reading.