CH: 7 MY FIRST LOVE

CH:7 MY FIRST LOVE

I'd like to dedicate this story to:

selenadovalina9

Capn_Teddy_Bear

tera32

Metallic Medrana

candiluver

cherrishishboss

JordanGuitierrez275

pettyh21

LostHerAt11

Melanie Medrano

---------------------------------------------------------

My breath is caught in my throat as I see the animalistic look in his dark eyes. Blake Huntingsworth was never playful, he was downright serious when it came to torturing and embarrassing you. I get out of his grasp in an instant and feel my legs move, this time I have all my belongings and start to run. However his speed surpassed mine and I feel the cold sting of the cuffs go on my wrists.

"Get them off me!! You filthy pig!!" I shout at him. He gives me a cold stare, which changes into a malicious smirk. I vigorously tug on the cuffs hoping that it'll release form his grasp so I can make a run for it.  However, the complete opposite happened as I see the amusement in his eyes as I kept moving my body the opposite of his direction.

"Nah I rather watch you struggle." He doesn't cuff my other wrist, he takes the other side of the cuffs and cuffs it to the strap of his backpack. I feel my legs shake uncontrollably. This is how he plays; prey and predator. I'm the frightened gazelle and he is the crazy lion who is going to take me to his den and gobble me up! I pull and tug but I only get amused chuckles from his mouth. How can he be so cruel !! He is such a two face, one minute he seems to elicit kindness and then the next back to his old self. I struggle and almost shed a tear, but I don't want to give him the satisfaction.

" Get... them ...OFF... NOW!!!" I growl. He doesn't even listen to me, I notice my feet getting dragged as he continues to move. What is he made of steal? I tug and tug vigorously but no luck. I go to my next option and start yelling. I gulp gasps of air and start shouting to the heavens.

"HELP!!HELP!! HE"S GOT ME!!" But  I am silenced by this death glare that speaks volumes.

"Watch your mouth or I'll tape it shut! That would be more fun wouldn't it" He ponders on his own thoughts and I feel myself losing hope, god he's so belligerent.

"You know your like a dog on a leash. It's very hilarious." He starts laughing and I try to keep my composure emotionless.

I have no one to turn to,  I notice the school leave my line of vision and were walking he usual route back home.

"You better release me or I'll ..I'll" God wait a go that's really intimidating. He just cackles and guides us across the street. No one is in sight, no one is outside on their porch, it's as if they knew who was coming. I was pissed beyond belief.

" You know this is kidnapping! I can have you sued." I shout. I don't want to implore to the likes of him.