CH : 5 TOE NAILS

CH 5: TOE NAILS

Vote and Comment I really appreciate it.

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to

Selenadovalina9
candiluver
MetallicHart
terrybear159

tera32
_______________________________________________________________

Megan POV

[Flashback]

"Are you okay?" I sniffle and look up. He was my age, nice soft brown eyes and a goofy grin. No he's going to laugh?!

He suddenly extends a hand and I hesitate to reach it. His smile falters for a ninety and I cower away.

Mommy wouldn't want me o talk to strangers.

"C'mon tell me what's your name ." His squeaky voice gets my attention by surprise and his hand reaches mine in one swift motion, hoisting me up he gives me another smile and I feel my insides get queasy.

I notice he had a firm grip and I immediately let go.

"Tthank you, my name is Megan."

He gives me a look of awe. " wow that's a beautiful name." The boy smiles and laughs.

"Is kindergarten fun?!" He gives me a sweet look in his eyes, only expression when someone's nervous.

A smile creeps up on my face, I look at my house and notice mommy is watching.

"It is now. Would you like to come inside."

[end]

"Okay so lets get ready." Jade was by my side, and holding my hand for support. these last few days have been horrid, people have been bothering me in the hallway, guys taunting me and calling me a slut. All thanks to Blake and his stupid pride.

" ready as I'll ever be." I mutter. I grab my book from my handbag but it's snatched away from me.

" No!! not today, youre going to face these low lives and know that this doesn't affect you. I mean do you honestly want Blake to get away with this?"

I nod and let her hold the book while we approach the main entrance to the school. As usual the fan club approaches me first, giving me sneers, their overuse of makeup on their faces is so amusing but I don't laugh I just keep moving forward.

Throughout the day my reputation has become of a so called "Crazy in Love" maniac.

During English people kept whispering comments about me under their breath. I feel their burning gazes and notice that Angie glaring at me as wee. All of this attention confused me. I'm not use to being the attention seeker. I am fine with just having Jade and my family, but it seems like no matter what if you have associated with Huntingsworth then your going to get bad feedback.

Jade has stayed by my side through it all. She offered to carry my books to my locker, apparently some guys thought it would be funny to throw glitter on my locker door. I thank her but decline her offer and head towards my next class.

"HHey Memmegan." I look and notice that blonde hair and stutter dialect. Danny's posture is like a hunchback, his fingers are a jittery mess and his eyes don't directly meet mine.

"Hi ummm how are you?" I look at a nearby clock and notice I will be late for class.

So far Blake wasn't in English, I haven't seen him in the hall either which is fine by me. Like usual.