CH: 2 I FOUND YOU

CHAPTER 2: I FOUND YOU

VOTE AND COMMENT PLLLZ IT'S APPRECIATED THANK YOU

Megan POV

No.. No no no no no no.....

Why why why why why..

This is like the worse thing in the history of the universe.

I look the teacher dead in the eye and ask, " Who?"

I was praying in my head that he would start laughing and give me my actual partner. I would laugh along too and just forgive him for making such a crucial mistake but to my dismay he didn't say a word.

My mind felt like mush and I just put my head against the desk in annoyance. Why of all people did he have to be in my class and not to mention my partner.

The rest of the class was a blur and I didn't even bother focusing on the lesson only his name kept on swirling in my head.

OH this is just peachy now I'm thinking about this asshole.

My mind tried to think of a way to reason with the teacher and have me work with someone else, but I knew there was no way out of it. Apparently your suppose to work with one and not to mention no one would want to work with me.

Now I wanted Jade to be in this class, she's like my safe haven, the person I could go to when I'm in a rut. But now I'm on my own and the worst part is . I have to find him.

Nothing was said after that but somehow I can feel stares behind me. I try to lift my face from my book but by then everyone was casually listening to the lesson and not giving me as much as a look or an expression.

I need to make sure no one finds out especially Jade, and worse Blake himself.

**********************************************

First floor..... not there

Second floor.......Not There

Third floor..... hmmmmmm ya he's still NOT THERE!!

I went to my history class in shame, my head was hunched and I followed my feet to an empty seat. It started to fill up and I noticed Jade talking to one of her "friends" . She spots me and pulls up a seat next to me.

" Hey how were your first classes?" Barely looking at her I just mutter an okay. If I told her she would either squeal like a maniac or worse she'll try to find him and confront him.

" Are you sure you seem.... off plus your face isn't buried in another book. Did something happen you know you can tell me anything."

She's right I could tell her right now that my life as a junior is ruined. That I'm working on a project with the horrible Satan apprentice that is Blake Huntingsworth, I could also tell her that I'm terrified and can't even find him. But I don't I just keep my head beneath my arms and try to escape my sorrow.

For the rest of the period she kept whispering and pestering me in any way she could. When she finally gave up she went back to writing notes. I started working as well I didn't want the teacher to make a huge scene and embarrass me especially that it's the first day anyway. It was strangely quiet and I try to focus on anything but that English project, My mind thought of other things.

When will lunch be? Will some of Jade's friends sit with us.... Oh god she knows I'm not comfortable with talking to those fakes.

One thing that Jade doesn't know is that her supposedly friends are fakes. They always compliment her and being her she always says thank you, next thing you know they sweet talk her into taking them places and I'm the one left behind, but she doesn't notice . Jade may be sweet but she is sort of gullible and can be easily manipulated, I just don't' want her to get hurt.