CH: 3 IT BURNS

CH 3: IT BURNS

VOTE AND COMMENT I APPRECIATE IT

I'd also like to dedicate this chapter to Melanie Medrano, Thank you for voting for my very first chapter.

Megan POV

" No way? Seriously do you really think he would-"

" Of course he did!! I swear I don't know what you see in him Jade he locked me in a closet!!!!" My voice was rising by the minute, I rather just stare into space than talk about that arrogant guy. Yet somehow Jade made it slip my mouth and she kept asking me questions non stop.

It still bothered me, like a constant itch on the back of my head and no matter how much cream or scratching it won't go away. Danny was still tense, even after our meet up a few days ago he still hasn't looked me in the eye and that is fine with me because I don't' really want to remember any of that day either.

Locks from the inside.....

The thought still makes me grit my teeth. Did Blake Huntingsworth know about it? Was he testing me to see if I would notice or was it just one of his cruel antics he usually does for his victims? I sigh and take a sip of my juice, as usual Blake is nowhere to be found and on top of that we have to start the assignment.

We have to do a project on places we like to visit, it can be anywhere and we need photo-graphical evidence and facts about where we went. It has to be done by the end of this November or December, the date hasn't been confirmed yet. But how am I going to do it if my partner is no where in sight not to mention he's Satan's helper.

Jade has her head on the table and sighs under her breath. Danny is still looking at the floor and the blonde is on her phone as usual.

" What's wrong?" I poke her arm and she jerks away. Her face is red and she doesn't look at me directly.

" I'm sorry.. I haven't been there for you. He's a jerk! No matter how good looking, no one messes with my best friend." Her eyes were full of sincerity and my heart did a leap. The feeling that she actually cares about me more than a stupid crush, it felt like I was winning a popularity contest and Blake was slowly corrupting piece by piece.

" thanks it means a lot, but I have a problem. I'm working with him plus I can't find him anywhere." She looks behind me and glares.

Blake is walking towards the popular table. his leather jacket is on tightly and he walks to the very corner and puts his legs on the table. My eyes stay glued to him, he 's not looking at anyone, he just looks down at his phone while the rest join in casual conversation.