Chapter Nineteen

I put the last of the pancakes on the plate and set them on the table. I just made my favorite pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes. Yum. I smiled to myself as I set the table and immediately grabbed three before the boys would finish it all. I went to my brother's room first and woke up the boys. "Guys, wake up. Breakfast is ready." I said through the door as loudly as I can. I then went to my parent's room and banged on the door. "Wake up! Or I won't save you any food, you lazy ass!" I yelled through the door. I hear my brother groaning and I smiled triumphantly to myself.   

I went back to the kitchen and started on my food. Niall was the first one out and as soon as he saw the pile of pancakes, his eyes lit up and he quickly found a seat next to me. He grabbed three and gobbled it down. Next was Liam who had the same reaction as Niall, but a little less. He sat across me before saying a good morning. Zayn followed next, kissing the top of my head and sitting next to me. I blushed as he smiled at me. "Good morning!" He said enthusiastically. I smiled back and said a good morning as well. He took three and started on it. Harry came after and just went for the food. By now, I was already on my third pancake, and Louis and Carlo are still missing. Those two. I would personally throw water at them. And fill their hair with-   

"I'm up! Before you could do anything. I'm up." I hear my brother say. I look up to find him scratching his head and yawning as he situated himself at the table.   

"Why? What was she going to do if you haven't woken up?" Liam asked as he took another bite of his pancake.  

"The usual. Cold water. Whip cream to the hair. Blow an air horn next to your ear. And if all of those didn't work... Well, let's just say you won't be able to walk for a couple of days." My brother shrugged as he put syrup on his pancakes. I see Niall cover his ding-a-ling and the rest staring wide eyed at my brother.   

"Don't be a prick. He's exaggerating, guys. Don't believe him." I rolled my eyes at my brother.  

"You're right. It doesn't hurt for a couple of days. It hurts for weeks. Let me tell you right now, those self defense classes sure paid off, in wrong ways." My brother cringed, telling the boys his very personal experience with my wonderful hit. I smirked at the memory and took my last bite of pancakes. I look at the boys' faces and they were just blank. They weren't moving at all. In fact, I can't even see their hands. My smirk got bigger. I chuckle a little bit and threw a tiny piece of pancake at Carlo.   

"You are such an ass. I'm not like that! You're scarring them!" I said, trying to keep in my laugh. My smirk was still on my face and I guess he noticed it.   

"What? If they're going to be around for a while, then might as well warn them of your evilness. Better yet, if one of them likes you, maybe just to warn him how you are with people and waking up late." My smirk dropped, and he smirked as if he won a medal. He took a quick glance at Zayn then back at me, giving me a knowing look. He took his last bite of his pancake and laughed. I blushed and glared at him at the same time.  

"Shut up you stupid man-whore!" He wasn't offended. He just continued laughing as he stood up and grabbed his plate. He walked over to me and smiled down.  

"Oh, dear sister. You are just too cute!" He cooed. I blushed madly as I glared at him.  

"Keep it up, and I won't hesitate putting you in a hospital bed for months." I threaten him. He immediately got quiet, knowing I wasn't joking about hurting him. "Yeah, that's right. You better shut it." He rolled his eyes at me and went to the hallway.  

"By the way, I'm going out! Meeting some friends and going to the club. Don't wait up. And where are my car keys?" He asked as his head popped out of nowhere.