Chapter Four

What the fuck. I growled at the stupid face in front of me. "What the hell are you doing here? Can't you just leave me alone?"   

He smirked. "Is it bad that I care?"   

I rolled my eyes and walked passed him. "Thanks for caring, asshole!" I said over my shoulder. I walked as fast as I can to the parking lot . Sadly, he caught up.  

"What do you want now?" I said, not stopping.  

"Well, I have to make sure you're okay. And just asking, why do you hate me so much?" He looked at me.  

"Why don't you ask your friends?" We stopped in front of my car and I went to the driver's side. I was about to close the door when someone stopped me.   

"We aren't done yet." That menacing tone send shivers done my spine and I know I was in big trouble.   

"Chris, leave her alone!" Chris looked at the guy in front of him who said that and smirked.   

"What? Don't tell me you're starting to like this bitch." He let go of my door and stood in front of the guy. "Come on, Dylan! You could do better than that!" Chris pointed at me.   

Now I got it. I took this chance to drive away. I quickly closed the door and locked it. I put the keys in and started the car. Like this morning, it roared to life. I glanced at the two guys' expression and found Chris scowling at me.  

"I said we're not done yet!" He yelled as I backed away from my parking space.   

I look at him and smiled. Then I stuck my tongue out at him, earning me a smile from Dylan. I was probably dead by tomorrow. Yep, I am going to be dead by tomorrow.  

I got home soon enough because my nerves were getting on me. Well, it was fun while it lasted. I'm going to write a letter to my mom now. Who am I kidding? Chris wouldn't kill me! He wouldn't kill a person! Or would he? I pushed the thought to the back of my head and went inside my lovely home. I looked at the driveway and found that my mom's car wasn't there yet. Huh. I guess their still not back from the doctor. I grabbed my keys from inside my bag and unlocked the door. I stepped inside and lock the door behind me again. I looked around to see that the house was a mess.  

I went inside my room and changed into my house clothes. I walked to the kitchen and reached for the broom. I started sweeping around the house; in my room, Zayn's, and my parents' room. Once I have gathered all the dust in the rooms, I went to the hallway that lead to the kitchen and swept it too. I washed the dishes and cleaned the table. Well, now the house was spotless. I did a pretty good job. I gave myself a pat in the back. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and went back inside my room.  

Since I'm all dirty, might as well take a shower. I strip off the dirty clothes and ran a hand through my hair. I went in the shower and let the cool water run down my body. It was so refreshing. Everytime I'm in the shower, it seems that my mind goes blank. Like I'm not thinking anything. Without another word, I started singing. Well, I feel like a freaking international pop-star when I'm at my shower. My voice sounds good in here. I finish up and dried myself using my towel. I went back to my room and quickly put my underwear on. With my bra and panties, I skip over to my drawers and was about to get a t-shirt when the door swung open.  

I look at him. Standing in the door. Looking at me. Suddenly, his cheeks goes red and his eyes widen as they stare into my almost naked body. I smile at him and put my shirt on. "Yeah?"   

He looks down on his feet and rub the back of his neck. "Uhm....Mom said that we're having pizza for dinner...." He whispered.   

I put on my shorts and went back to look at him. I rolled my eyes at him. What is with this guy? It's not like he's never seen a girl in a bikini before.  "Zayn, if you are going to be living here, you have to get use on seeing me shirtless or bottomless. And it's not like you've never seen a girl in a bikini. It's practically the same!" I hollered.