II・More Than FWB [Pt.2]

Odell carried you up the stairs, still not breaking the kiss. When you both made it to his room, you pulled away. Odell gently laid you on his bed on your back.

You watched him take off your clothes. He started with your sweats, then your shirt. You were only left in your bra and panties. He planted kisses on you, from your chest, to your stomach, but he stopped when got to your kitty. He pulled off your panty slowly then threw them to the side. Then he went for your bra. He undid them and threw them on the floor. Now it was about to get real.

He kissed your lips one last time before going down on you. He spread your legs and went between them. He gripped your thighs with his big cold hands, which made you shiver.

He attached his lips to your clit and gently sucked on it. He then pushed two fingers inside your opening, making you moan out loud. He thrusted his fingers in and out of you, until he went further, hitting your g-spot.

You jerked forward and bit down on your lip. "Oh god!" You moaned.

You could feel Odell smirk in satisfaction. He continue to suck on your clit and pump your g-spot. You were getting wetter and wetter, making it easy for his to slide in and out of you.

Then suddenly you felt like you had to pee. You sat up and looked at Odell.

"I need to pee Dell." Odell detached his lips from your clit and stared at you with a devious smirk, still fingering you.

"S-Seriously Odell I have to pee!" He continued to ignore you.

You felt the pee shoot out on the bed sheets and you moaned as you laid back on the bed.

"You squirted ma. That's why I didn't stop." He smiled. You never squirted, so that was a first.

--

"Mm, don't stop." You moaned. Odell thrusted himself in and out of you slowly and steadily.

The more you moaned, the faster he thrusted and further he pushed inside you.

You dug your fingernails deep inside Odell's back, making him groan. You felt him grab both of your breasts and massage them. You bit you lip and moaned even louder. Then you felt yourself clench, which meant you were close to cumming.

"I'm about to cum junior!" You warned. That just gave him motivation to go faster. He stroked inside you deeper and faster.

Your back arch and your toes curled, as you came all on Odell's manhood.

--

"Now it's my turn to pleasure you." You said to Odell. "Lay back on the bed." You demanded.

Odell obeyed and laid back on the bed, waiting for what you were gonna do next.

You got on top of him and traced his packs with your fingers. Then you traced his deep v-line. You could tell he was becoming impatient. You just smirked. You kissed all on his tattoos, then sucked on his neck, leaving a bright purple spot.

Odell's manhood was still erect. You got up and slowly slid down on him and hiss at the pain. Once you adjusted yourself, you began to rock back and forth.

He groaned and grabbed your waist tightly. Your back arched as you rocked slowly on him, your hands rubbed against his body.

He was a groaning mess. The faces he was making turned you on even more. You began to glide up and down on him, moans and groans both escaped you guys mouths.

Odell started to swell up inside you. His jaw clenched and his eyes shut tightly. You slowed down and soon felt his warm seed fill up inside you.

You collapsed on his chest and pecked his lips. His hands were behind his head as he was breathing heavily.

"I love you too." He kissed your forehead.

For the rest of that morning you guys just slept in.

--

Hope I didn't make that too freaky lol. Just to let you guys know I changed the name. But I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. More on the way. Sorry for any errors. Vote, comment, and share.