Chapter 1: Loud?

"Are we almost there?" Jungkook asked as he started to roll the car window down.

"We'll be there in an hour or two... I don't know. Just grab something to eat if you're that bored," Mrs. Jeon answered as she gave him a short glance through the rear-view mirror.

"I don't even understand why I have to live with your best friend's son." Jungkook let out a sigh as he avert his gaze from the view outside to his mom. "I can rent for a dorm inside the university. Besides, I have dad's money."

"Save that goddamn money. I don't want you to live alone. Who knows what you will be doing if you're living by yourself? God, you don't even know how to cook." His mom shook her head.

"I don't even know what he looks like. He might be using drugs- Or whatever it is. Mom, I just don't like to stay there. I want to live on my own." He stuffed a cookie in his mouth.

"Jeon Jungkook, I can assure you, he's a very nice young man. He will look after you... And take good care of you." Mrs. Jeon pressed her lips together, managing not to get pissed at her son's attitude.

"I'm not five! I'm an eighteen-year old who's responsible enough for his own actions! I can take care of myself, for God's sake!" he yelled, annoyed, not even bothering to wipe the crumbs off his chin.

"Shut up, Jeon. I swear to God, I'll drop you here," she spoke in her stern voice.

He muttered a curse under his breath and looked away.

Hell.

---

"Honey, wake up." He felt a hand on his shoulder, gently shaking him. "Wake up. We're already here."

He opened his eyes slowly and focused on his mom's smiling face.

"What?" he spoke up, his voice groggy with sleep.

"I said, we're here. Get your bags."

As soon as he carried the bags, they both got off the car and headed inside. Both were welcomed by a cute chubby-faced Jimin.

"Mrs. Jeon. It's nice to see you again." He hugged Jungkook's mother and gave her a peck on her left cheek before he took Jungkook's things and placed it on the nearby couch.

"Jimin, this is my son, Jungkook. Jungkook, greet your hyung," she said, smiling while patting her son's back.

"Uhm... Hi, Jimin-hyung," Jungkook said awkwardly. He never thought of this guy that intimidating and... Yeah, charming.

He's really cute, he thought, For fuck's sake Kook, you're straight. Stop thinking about those nonsensical things.

"Hello, Jungkookie. I hope you'll be very happy here," he said with delight in his voice then smiled from ear to ear.

Mrs. Jeon gave her son's hand a light squeeze to force him to spill out some words.

"Uhm. Thank you, hyung." He forced a smile but it just turned into a grimace which made Jimin suppress a laugh.

"Come on. Let's eat before the food gets cold. I bet you're hungry," Jimin uttered as he escorted the two to the dining room.

---

"Thank you for the meal, Jimin. It was really good," Mrs. Jeon commended. "Your mom taught you well."

"You're welcome, Mrs. Jeon." His eyes formed into two crescent moons as he smiled. And damn Jungkook's heartbeat for skipping a beat.

"I have to leave now before it gets dark. Night driving is dangerous, you know," she uttered before turning her head to look at Jungkook then hugged him. "Don't worry, honey. I'll visit you twice a month. Don't forget your meals. Take care. I love you and I'm gonna miss you."

"Mom..." Jungkook landed his gaze on Jimin who was holding back his laughter. "I know. I know. You should head home now. I love you, too."

She took her coat and wore it before giving Jimin her last reminder. "Jimin, please look after him. Make sure to call me if anything happens, okay?"

Jimin smiled and nodded. "I will, Mrs. Jeon. Stay safe."

"Thank you, Jimin. Bye. Don't forget everything that I said, okay?" She walked out of the house, followed by the two young men.

They went inside again as soon as Mrs. Jeon's car was out of their sight.

---

Jungkook was now in his room, settling all his things just the way he liked it. His bed was comfortable and it felt nice.

I don't know why but this room is better than the one I have in our house, I must say. Maybe, it's because Jimin's here. He groaned at his own thoughts. Heol.

Just as he was about to stand up to go to the bathroom, the door opened.

"Hey."

"H-hyung. Uhm, is there anything you want to..." He trailed off because he was embarrassed.

"Ani. I'm just checking on you. What do you think of your room? Do you like it here?" Jimin walked in and sat on the bed.

Being in the same room, Jungkook felt like it was too small in here for the two of them.

He felt like they were too close to each other even if Jimin was four feet away from him.

"I... Yes, hyung," he said, out of breath. The fuck Jeon, get a grip on yourself.

He tried to think of other things to talk about and was glad he found one. "Uhm, do you have like house rules, Jimin-hyung?"

Jungkook hoped that Jimin's the type to listen to loud music inside the house because he wanted to play loud music even in the afternoon, especially when he's in a bad mood. It was really helping to calm down and control himself.

I know, I know. I'm weird as fuck.

"Is it okay for me to be loud inside the house?" Jungkook uttered, his eyes wide.

"Of course. I don't care if you're too loud or not loud enough as long as the sound's coming from you, it's okay." Jimin gave him a lopsided smile and winked.

What the actual fuck? Where's the cute Jimin I met earlier?

---

Note: I'm sorry. Oml. I'm still new to this. Please excuse any kind of mistakes in this story. smh

Let me know what you think. l'd love to hear something from you. :)

♡Dns

*flies*