Chapter 4

Last time I'm doing disclaimer since its getting annoying.....I own nothing but Gem...at least in this fan-fic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The thing about Auradon Prep, is that it was never quiet. Even to a new comer, you could tell the difference between that school, and the world. When the school came into view, the music of a marching band fills my ears. How Ben got all of them to gather was beyond me, but he always did have ridiculously good luck. There were many 'Welcome' signs along the way, but I doubt that any of the new students noticed.

And Sebastian, being the cruellest person in the world, stopped right in front of where the marching band was playing, knowing that it was going to make me tick. The waving and playing hadn't stopped after 10 minutes, and frankly I was getting annoyed. I was going to need to have a good talk with Benny-boo when this is over. When the door opens, I gracefully come out first, then make my way to Ben, pinching his arm, and giving him a kiss on the cheek before standing beside him.

Now noticing that the door was open, the quartet stumble out, extra shouting and kicking being done by Jay and Carlos.

"You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?!" Carlos shouts, not realizing that the marching band had stopped, much to my glee, and everyone was looking at them.

"Because you want it!" Jay just fuels more oil into the fire as Evie and Mal finally climb out of the limo, a little embarrassed as the fairy godmother steps closer to them. Ben, Audrey, who was Ben's current girlfriend, and I follow her in suit.

"Just cleaning up," Jay tries to brush off, finally realizing the looks and the situation that they were in.

"And leave it like you found it." Fairy Godmother scolds in a sing-song voice.

"Ma'am, allow me." I instantly make the speakers and laptop disappear from everyone's sight and back into the car in its correct spot with a puff of sapphire blue smoke. Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay look at me with interest, not knowing that I had a few tricks up my sleeve.

"Miss Gem," and here it comes, "How many times have I told you not to use magic, real power doesn't come from spell books but from-"

"The history books, I know but I-"

"No excuses, now I suggest you be wise when you use it."

"Whatever," All that sweetness in her voice covered up the bitter devil she actually was, although I'm not one to bring people down. Although she should know by now that nothing she says affects me, I've got the so called 'magic' that she doesn't. After that little incident, Jay finally recognized Ben's current girlfriend which was wearing her signature blue and pink dress and her brown curls fell over her shoulder, you could just see the admiration she had for Ben in her caramel brown eyes.

"I'm really sorry that she is going to get dumped sometime this week." I think, letting myself chuckle inside.

"Well hello foxy," That voice, that sweet, intoxicating, enchanting-what the genie am I doing. Bad Gem, you just met the guy! "The name's Jay." He walks closer to us, stopping right in front of Audrey, but before she could reply Fairy Godmother squeezes between both of them, literally.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep, I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress." That little bow that she did made Jay's face scrunch up in disgust as he stepped back, upset that his fun was over.

"The Fairy Godmother? As in bippity boppity boo?" Mal questions in surprise, causing me to raise an eyebrow at her. Why would the Fairy Godmother be the main interest of Mal, daughter of Maleficent?