A love story pt. 6

" I HAVE A TERMINAL HEART DISEASE!" shouted the girl. She screamed with tears in her eyes saying, "Don't you get it, it was me who made my boyfriend like that, the reason he got over protective, the reason he went insane, he loved me so much it broke him! He got so psychotic that he started to cut himself, then hurting me. It got so bad that I had to kill him before he killed me!" The girl kept on weeping, broken down in the floor. The boy was astonished, he was so confused, he started to weep in the ground with her falling into depression. The girls' drunk dad couldn't afford it or maybe didn't even want to. Bottom line is she had a few months to live. The boy didn't know what to do now or what to think, he felt devastated. He went outside and ran. The girl shouted after him but lost sight of the boy. Its already been a few days, the girl is still staying in the cabin. A few days have passed and finally the girl received a letter from the boy.
-------------------------------0-----------------------------
Dear beautiful,

    I remember the first time we met, I thought you were just another normal girl but then i started to talk to you. I would get lost in your eyes hearing you talk, talking about anything and everything. You showed me who you are and I fell in love with that person. I liked nothing more than just being with you. I always tried to make you laugh just to see that smile. I always tried to be there for you despite you having a boyfriend. I was patient because thats what love is. Finally, now I have your love but your candle is already used up with just a few more moments of light. I have thought about for a long time now and couldn't bare the thought of losing you, i decided instead of losing you I will wait, wait the short time there is to be reunited. By this time I'm already looking at the clouds at the edge of the bridge.

Your boyfriend,
Ill be waiting.

-------------------------------0-----------------------------

The girl covered her mouth not being able to believe it, she cried some more and thought for a while, she decided that she wasn't going to wait anymore either, she wanted to be with the boy. She managed to buy a deadly poison and was prepared. She took a deep breath and swallowed the pill, then.... There was a knock on the door.