A love story pt. 3

The boy confused decided to text the girl, it's been a while and the boy doesn't receive any text back so he decides to go to his house. A day passes and the other, the boy gets restless. Finally, the third day, the girl goes to school, she has much more bruises than last time. The boy surprised asked what had happened, she says its nothing, she fell during practice. The boy knows that is not what had happened and questions her whether or not it was her boyfriend.  Silence had answered the boys question, he gets mad, frustrated even, he gives the girl a rose and tells the girl to get away from him, to escape from him for both of them to be together. She smiles thinking its a nice thought, she leaves kissing him in the cheek and puts the rose in her purse. The boy  was confused and didn't know what to do. Apparently that night the girl had a date with his boyfriend. Later that day the couple had there date in the woods. The boyfriend had been suffering from depression a while now, he must have received some real bad news, like if something was taken from him. Deep into the date the boyfriend reaches for the girls purse, he just wanted some gum. The girl panics remembering the rose and snatches the bag from him. Startled the boy friend says why, questioning what would he find in there. The girl cornered and afraid gives him the bag and while the boyfriend is distracted looking inside, the girl manages to text the boy.