A love story pt.2

The next day the boy goes to one of her practices. The girl thirsty, asked the boy for a drink, thinking that the schools store was open, naturally the boy said sure. He saw the store closed and thought what to do, he didn't want to go back empty handed, he thought. The girl was practicing and distracted , she wouldn't notice that the boy took a while longer than he should, so he decided to go to a store not to far from the school. It wasn't the best decision, it was night, the sidewalk cold, dark and lonely. He didn't mind, not if it was for her at least. When he entered he came across a particular person, the girls current boyfriend. The boy startled greeted himself, they have met once or twice before. The boyfriend, he had a quite ominous feel, he asked the boy what was he doing in his store, his family had owned that store for 3 generations. He says he was hungry, just wanted to get something to eat, the boyfriend didn't buy it. The girl notices that the boy have been a way a little to long and decides to text him. The boy, with phone in hand receives the text, the boyfriend catches a glimpse and manages to read his girlfriends name. He pats the boy in the back, whats my girlfriend texting you about? Nervous the boy doesn't know  what to do, he decides to lie, he says its probably nothing, maybe just school related. The boyfriend nods, he says to wait a second, the boy does. It takes a while so the boy decides to go back, the girl isn't there anymore.