Part 5

1 Week Later.

Bambii's P.O.V.

I hate every fucking second I am here.

I still havent went back home with Jess , I feel like we need some time to relax cause I know if I go to her Im going to scream in her face. I dont want that so Ima just keep my distance. Britt still calls her often thoee.

We're staying at a Motel for right now.

Jess text me all the time but I dont reply unless its for Britt or an emergency.

"Momma can we go to the pool!! " Britt asked out of nowhere. "Yeah mami get your bathing suit . ' I replied. I completely understand why she wants to go out. We dont leave this room cause we dont know anybody down here.

She got up and ran to the dresser to pull out her clothes.

Just then I got a call from Jess.

B; Hello

J; Hi Baby

B; What?

J; *sighs* your still mad about it Bam , you already knew how I made my money

B; Its not what you do thats my problem Jessie , it's the fact that you lied to me. Like really you just said it yourself that I already knew so why lie about it?

J; I know, I'm stupid, I came to that conclusion already.

B; Why did you call?

J: Can I talk to my Princess

B; Come here B.

Britt walked over to me in her pull-up. She wears them just to walk around. She's as lazy as her mom.

B: Daddy wants to talk to you.

"Daddy !!" She shouted taking the phone from me.

Jess's P.O.V.

Br; Daddy !!

J; Hi Princess.

Br; Hi Daddy.

J; What are you abouta do baby?

Br; Momma gonna take me to the pool.

J; Dont forget your floaties princess.

Br; I wont Dadda

J; I miss you baby.

Br; I miss wu too dada, when you pick me up?

J; I dunno baby your momma is mad at me.

Br; Why momma mad at daddy.

J; Cause Daddy lie, and what momma and daddy always tell you not to do.

Br; Not to lie, cause lying is bad.

J; Exactly.

Br; But I dont like it here daddy. I wanna go to my bed.

J; Maybe if you ask mommy then she'll let you.

Br; Okay!

"Momma can I go with Daddy. "

It was quiet for a little bit.

B: Meet me at the Mcdonalds on Rover Street.

J: Why wont you just tell me what motel youre at?

B: Cause that defeats the purpose. I'll pack Britt a bag.

Then she hung up. I swea she gets the biggest attitude from shit.

***

I was seating at a booth at the mcdonalds by the window so I can see when they come .

I looked up from my phone to see the bus stop and Bambii come off with Britt in her stroller watching a video on Bam's phone.

Bambii pushed the stroller inside the Mcdonalds.

She saw me and came my way. "Daddy!!" Britt shouted.

She got out her stroller and ran to me.. I gave her a big hug and kiss on the head.

"I missed you Princess. " I said.

I looked up at Bambii "I missed you too." I said . "Oh. " she responded.

"You want something to eat buggy ?" Bam asked Britt. Britt started nodding . "Happy Meal Momma." She said still wrapped around me.

I picked her up and her head was on my chest . "I'll pay ." I said . "No I'll pay ." Bam said . I groaned and just went to pay and got something for bam too.
"I didn't want anything ." She said as I came back with this tray .

"Too bad , eat ." I said dropping the tray in front of her . She looked at me and rolled her eyes . She took her sandwich off the tray .

"How you been Princess? " I asked Britt . "I don't like it Daddy. " she answered looking down eating her chicken nugget . "I wanna go back home with grandma ..." She mumbled .

Me and Bam looked at each other .
I sighed . I knew this was a big step but it's for Britts future. "You don't just wanna come home with me." I asked . "I miss grandmas house . And I miss uncle Jamie and uncle James . " she said .

"Jess I'm going back to Chicago ." Bam blurted out .

"What !? What do you mean ??" I asked her. "I'm going back I can't do this . I hate it here and so does Britt." She replied . "So you gon leave me officially ." I said . "I can't anymore Jess." Bam said looking down . I looked at Brittanie and she was looking at me and her mom.

"Give me one more week please Bambii I'm sorry I can make it better ." I said .

"I can't Jess I'm going back." She said

I grabbed her hands . I was really about to cry . I can't do this without her . She looked at me . "I love you baby please please stay with me ." I told her .

She sighed.

"This is the last time .. Or else I'm leaving." She said