Part 3

Brittanie in MM

2 WEEKS LATER 

Bambii P.O.V.

So we're settling into this 2 bedroom apartment like Jess said. It's not the biggest, but it feels nice to have our own place. 

I'm cooking dinner right now , Brittanie  is in the living room watching TV , and of course Jess is out and about. I've barely left this apartment. I havent went out to see nothing. Jess is the only one going out. 

"Momma when's daddy coming home? " Britt asked. "I dunno  baby? You wanna call ?" I asked. She started jumping up and down and shouted , "Yeah . Yeah. Yeah." 

I smiled and pulled out my phone. I went to my hubby's name and clicked call. I handed the phone to Britt making sure to put it on speaker. 

It rang once

It rang twice

Then went to voicemail. Tf?  She always answers my calls. 

"Daddy didnt answer.. " Britt said sad passing me my phone. I didn't know what to say so I said nothing at all. 

She walked back to the living room slowly and upset. 

"Dinner will be ready in a little baby." I called out to  her. She just took a seat on the couch. I sighed and took my phone out to message this bum. 

Wifey to Hubby : 

What tf dude? Why arent you answering my calls. Britt has been asking for you all day. Call me when you get this Temper! 

As soon as I pressed send the doorbell rang. "I got it !" Britt shouted. "No you dont." I shouted back running to the door beating her there. She groaned and hugged my legs to see who it was. 

I opened it and there was Jess with a bags and bags of stuff. "Daddy!!" Britt screamed super excited. "Hey Princess" She smiled walking inside. "Grab something." She said then gave me a kiss. "Who's, where did you?"I asked. "A BIKE !!" Britt shouted. I looked at her and she was on a all pink tricycle. "Jess how did you get all this?" I asked. "Uh, I got signed today." She said putting the bags on the couch. "Really!"I cheered. I grabbed Jess's face and I gave her the biggest kiss ever. I pulled away. "That's great baby oh my goodness. I'm so proud of you. " I said. She smiled. 

"But c'mon look at what I got for my girls." She said. "C'mere princess. Let's see what Daddy got us."I said holding my hand out for Britt. She grabbed and ran to the couch. 

"Choose a bag." Jess said. "You go first Bee " I said. Britt of course picked the biggest present. It was gift wrapped and was the same size as her. 

She ripped off the paper and it was a barbie doll house. She started jumping up and down. "Yay!! Thank you daddy." She cheered hugging Jess then going back to the box to unwrap it. 

"Your turn ma." Jess told me. 

"Hmmm .. that one." I said pointing to a small box. "Nah not that one . I wanna save that one for later." She said. I groaned, "Okayyy." "That one" I added pointing to a black bag. "Oh this one goes with this one." She said giving me another bag. I opened it an pulled out a PINK bag. "Why you aint just give me the regular bag." I laughed. "Cause it ruins the surprise." Jess said. I shook my head. I opened it and it was bunch of thongs and bras. I nodded my head. "You aint got bad taste. " I smiled. "Open the other one." She smiled. I grabbed it and it was tapped closed on the top. Tf? 

I cut a hole open and it was a strap on!! I slammed it closed and gasped. Jess started laughing. "What the poop!!" I said. "What is it momma? " Britt asked . "Nothing princess go pick another bag." i said looking at Jess. She was smirking at me. 

****

After an hour of Jess being Santa Clause I had to put Britt to bed, or Jess did. 

While she was in her room the small box was sitting on the coffee table. It was wrapped in black but it was probably some type of brand. It might be a necklace. It's to small to be a watch. WHAT IF ITS A RING! Oh my goodness !!

I had picked it up and attempted to unwrap it. Jess then came out of nowhere and smacked my hand. "I said no." She said. I groaned. "It's the last one and you said I could open it later. " I said. She thought about it. "Fine here." She responded. 

I opened it and it was a plain silver band with small diamonds across it. "What's this?" I asked. "Its a promise ring." She said. "A promise ring?" I asked looking at it. "What are you promising. " I added. 

"Well that in the near future I'll replace it for the biggest prettiest engagement ring ever. " She said. I looked down at the ring . Not what I expected sorta.. 

"You dont like it?" She said. I snapped my neck up. "I do. I do like it . " I replied. "No you dont. We can go return it and get a new one . I'll let you pick it out." She said getting up. "Baby stop." I said grabbing her arm. "I do like it , alot. Thank you." I said giving her a peck on the lips. 

"Well then whats that face for?" She asked. "Nothing baby , it's nothing. " I sighed. She looked at me. She gave me that I know you lying look. 

"Okay, okay. It's just I dont know. After 5 years I would hope thats already your plan with me. " I said getting bummed. "It is baby. I would get married tomorrow if I could, but there's a lot of shit on my shoulders right now ma. With this shit that I'm doing , that I did. I dont want my past popping up and ruining what we got." She said. "Alright." I said. "Now stop being bummed 'fore I take that strap out and use it on your fine ass. " She smirked. I laughed hella fucking hard. 

"C'mere ma." She said. I climbed over her lap and with the case of the ring in one of my hands I started kissing her and well.. um that strap works pretty well.