Part 2

Jess in MM
(P.S. IF YOU READ MY OTHER BOOKS ITS NOT THE SAME, i'M JUST NOT CREATIVE AND TEMPER IS HELLA SEXY Y'ALL SHOULD CHECK HER OUT)

Jess's P.O.V.

"So whatchu think momma?" I asked my mom. I just told my mom the idea of my moving to New Orleans with my girls. 

Bambii was sitting next to me holding Brittanie. 

"Umm I dont know Jessie, thats a big step. You dont got nobody down there to help you. " My mom said. "Thats what my manager is gonna help me with. He's already getting an apartment ready. It's a two bedroom so Brittanie is gonna have her own room. And it aint even gotta be permanent. Once that money start rolling in momma . Shooot Ima bring you out there with me. And not none of those slums stuff either. You gon get a nice house. with a pool too. For the twins. " I told her. My momma smiled and shook her head at me. "You always looking out for us." She said to me. "I think y'all can do it. " She said. "But how does Bambii feel about it?" She added looking at my girl. "I'm just sitting her passenger seat wherever she go im going." Bambii said. This why I love this girl. She be strapped up ready to go wherever she need to with me. 

"Well when y'all leave?" My mom asked. "Tomorrow." I mumbled. "What !" Bam and my mom shouted. "It was a quick on the spot offer. " I said. "Thats so soon. " My momma said. "I'm not gonna be able to see Grandma's baby." She said tickling Brittanie. My Princess started giggling. "Stop  it Gwannie." She said squeezing deeper into Bam. 

"Should we start packing." Bambi said rubbing Brittanie's head. 

"Yeah, Imma go call Micheal."  I said. Bambi looked at me weird , but didnt say anything. 

I know she knows that my mangers name isnt Micheal. Well cause I'm not calling my manger. I'm calling boss from the trap. He needed someone to look over his shit In New Orleans. That's what I'm coming for. I know Bambi is gonna be a little mad when she finds out that its not for my rap career, but shit I'm tryna make sure my whole family set. I'm still doing music , but this shit making it possible for my little girl to go to College. 

"Hello?" My Boss said. "Yo sign me up for the shit down south. I got my ole lady to go with me. " I said. "That's great. How yo little girl been? " He asked. "She good. " I replied. "You gotta make sure she set before everything. You dont want her going threw the shit you had to and you going threw." He said. "I feel it." I said. "Well I gotta go time is money. Keep ya head up." He said then hung up. 

I looked down at my phone. 

I started to walk upstairs. 

I got two older brother and two younger ones, they twins. My older brothers was in the game and showed it to me. My oldest brother got shot one day and is no longer with us. That was my mentor. Now I grind because of him. He told me I would be something I should be the one to get my momma out these slums so thats what Ima do and with my wifey by my side. 

I got into our room and Bambi had already started packing. My Princess was packing up her baby dolls stuff. "Daddy!!" She shouted running to me. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "You excited?" I asked Bambi kissing her temple. "I mean yeah.." she said. "You don't sound like it." I said. "It's just really sudden." She told me. I grabbed her face gently and made her look at me. "You sure you wanna come with ?" I asked. "Wherever you going Im going." She replied. "Thats my girl." I smiled . I gave her a kiss on the lips. 

I helped her finish packing for the rest of the day. Brittanie just sat around and watched while playing with her baby doll. 

We wanted Brittanie to get super tired so she could just sleep the whole bus ride. 

***

Bambi P.O.V.

It was 5:30 in the morning. We were saying our goodbyes before we left. The twins and Jess's mom dropped us off at the bus station. 

"I want y'all to call everyday. And Jess don't you dare stress out my daughter in law or that's your ass." Her mom said. She has been crying all morning. Brittanie is super tired , but we keep  waking her up. I brought her some snacks and a few bottles. 

"I wont momma." Jess said hugging her mom again. She hugged her for a long time and then her mom motioned us all to join so we did. I heard her mom say a little prayer. 

"BUS TO NEW ORLEANS " They announced. "We gotta go ma." Jess said wiping her eyes. "We love y'all." Her momma said. "We love you guys too." I said. I saw Jess talk to her little brothers real quick and then we walked away. We loaded onto the bus and I put my head on Jess's shoulder once we sat down. 

Yes we are taking a bus all the way to New Orleans, it's not a whole airplane ride or us driving out there, but we cant do that right now, but like I told Jess Im by her side threw it all. Dont matter if we in first class of a plane or the back of a bus. I'm gon be right next to her.