" what do you mean by that Toriko-kun?"Aiko asked

" it's not important right now Aiko" Toriko said as he ruffled her hair

" Ai-chan I have a question " Komatsu said as Aiko nod as Komatsu continued " Who's yuri? Back at the Dining hall setsuno-San mention someone name yuri is this yuri person a friend of yours?"

" No, Komatsu yuri was my mother she taught me how to cook as well as being a Bishokuya " Aiko said as she looked outside " oh hey look I think we're gonna land!"

Meanwhile back at the boat

As they were a lot of men in suits unconscious as there was a man wearing a green helmet checking the pulse of one of the men. As he got up and walked forward into the hall as the mysterious man saw Mokkoi as he stared at the window.

" Are you with them too?" Mokkoi said not turning around " your wasting your time" as he turn " I'm not here, you're better off going to get the soup I'll give the reward on whomever gets it"

Back with Toriko and the others.

" Aiko be careful in climbing this ice" Toriko said as komatsu was on his back as Aiko was behind Toriko as she climb up.

" okay!" Aiko said

' I barely feel the cold thanks to this suit...I can't shake off this uneasiness...why do I feel this way? I've been to other captures before and I never felt this way?' Aiko though ' I'm probably thinking too much...'

" Finally made it" Toriko said

" Amazing Toriko-San! Aiko-chan! We got here first!" Komatsu said

" it's only the first step Komatsu " Aiko said as she and Toriko climb up to see a ice blizzard hitting them.

"Cooold!"komatsu exclaimed

" Way too cold!"Aiko said

" Hey takimaru! Hurry up!"Toriko yelled

"don't get left behind takimaru-San!"Aiko yelled out

" Yes, I'm coming right now!"takimaru said

As komatsu and Aiko saw something as a large shadow appeared

" Ai-chan...T-Toriko-San " komatsu said " look in front of us!"

As the two looked at what komatsu said they were shocked to see a large dragon.

" it's the guard of this completely frozen over world of ice!" Komatsu exclaimed " the tundra dragon!"

" just stay back komatsu!" Aiko said as the blizzard seemed touch as they shield themselves from the cold.

" it's frozen?"Toriko said

" but how did it end up like that?" Aiko said

" Toriko-San! Ai-chan!" Komatsu said

As komatsu and Aiko looked to see many other people frozen at what they were doing.

" what is this?" Komatsu said in horror

" they're bishokuya" Toriko said " these bishokuya have reached here in the past and all froze to death, even though it's just the entrance to the continent...So this is the nether world of intense cold, ice hell?"

" Did something happen?" Takimaru said as he climb up " A tundra dragon!"

" takimaru-San, get yourself fired up " Aiko said

" if you're half hearted about it, then you won't make in this continent" Toriko said

After a few moments a few others were at the top. As Aiko rubbed her hands together by the cold.