Chapter 1

What do you know of the magical land called, Narnia? Do you remember the White Witch? Or perhaps Caspian's evil uncle? Do you remember how Peter and Susan were told that they couldn't return to Narnia? Or was the last thing you remember was how Edmund and Lucy went back to Narnia and joined King Caspian on his voyage?

Many things have happened in Narnia, since Edmund and Lucy, the last of the four siblings were told they could never return to Narnia because they have learned everything they could from Narnia. Caspian has been a busy king, tending to the needs of his people and doing much more like a king. Caspian is now known as one of the greatest kings that Narnia has ever had. But with every good king, there is a good queen. In this case, there isn't one. Caspian never really found anyone that intrigued him. The only one who captured his attention had been sentenced to never return to this world. Even though Caspian was a busy king, who rarely had time for anyone outside the castle he always found a way to think about Susan. Susan was a beautiful girl, who was once the high queen of Narnia, along with her three siblings, Peter, Edmund, and Lucy. You may think that she was just known for her beauty, but that wasn't the case. High queen Susan could hold her own. Susan had the bow and arrow as her type of weapon. Caspian remembered everything he did with the four siblings. The battle they had against his uncle and how they had to stand together for the future of Narnia to prevail. He even remembered the fights he had with high King Peter.

When he was told that Susan could never return to Narnia, Caspian never really accepted it. He is well aware of the day when she went through the trunk of the tree and could not be seen on the other side. He even remembers the encounter of her two younger siblings, Edmund and Lucy when he was on his voyage. But also how they left. Caspian really hasn't had much of a life that you would think he would have had. Caspian never really had anyone stay around long enough. His father died when he was young and Susan left him when he had just realized that he liked her. He is the king of Narnia, and he will protect Narnia no matter what.

Yet, what would come of Narnia if the siblings had returned? Would there be excitement for their return? What would happen between Caspian and Susan?

In this story, all of these questions will be addressed. Now let's begin the story.