November 19 Continued

Last chapter I said I'd probably update again and here I am~
So let me just do a list real quick of what I'm gonna talk about in this chapter and then I'll actually do it

1. The thing with officer and leaf.

2. Arturo

3. This weird dream I had

4. BTOB's Ilhoon and Sungjae

5. K-dramas

Yeah, here we go...

1. So officer and leaf...I don't even know man. To sum it up, I go to see my friends this morning with Dahleigh (my other friend) and all of sudden we see that officer and leaf are best friends again...I don't know how or when that happened and I was all ??? What am I saying? I'm still all ??? But whatever, at least they made up (even though leaf isn't worth it!).

2. Arturo...ugh that boy. So this morning he went to talk to my friend Dahleigh with me sitting right there! And he's all "I'm done with the relationship" and mess like that, but no one knows if that was his way of breaking up with me, or if he's gonna actually do it himself. So yeah, I'll just say we broke up, even though he actually didn't do it 'cause he's a freakin loser idiot.

3. Okay, this was strange, but here's what happened. I was with my friends Brionne and Jennifer, and there were also these dudes we know there, Matthew and Adrian. Then Brionne and Jennifer died and became ghosts. Then Matthew did something stupid and killed himself, also becoming a ghost. Then I somehow died and became a ghost, and Adrian was just there laughing at us while on his phone. But we were just ghosts there talking and mess with Adrian just sitting there in the middle of us all. So yeah, that was my weird dream.

4. So BTOB is like my 2nd favorite Kpop band next to VIXX and my bias is Ilhoon (YASS, ILHOON IS BAE!). And then I go and read Dahleigh's book and for attractive men she included Ilhoon (YASS). But one day, we were in a tennis room and she said that she liked Sungjae so I was like ??? Who's her bias? And she won't choose! I'm like NOOOOOOO! CHOOSE ILHOON!!! ILHOON IS BAE! So yeah...that's what's going on with that right now.

5. Okay, so I'm watching this drama right now, Pinocchio, and it's SO GOOD! I highly recommend it, even though I'm actually only five episodes in...but whatever, it's still awesome! I've also watched, Who Are You? School 2015, High Society, Hi! School Love On, and I watched 8 episodes of the Family Is Coming, but I gave up on that one...but I will continue it someday! I remember all that was going on! So yeah...awesome dramas!