6th Grade

For middle school, I was going to be going to Nolan Richardson, a school that none of my friends were going to. I didn't know what was gonna happen and I didn't know anyone there, so when the bell rang, I just sat in some random seat. The first person I talked to was a guy named Chauncey, although I thought he said his name was Troy and I accidentally called him that for like half of the day. Then, as I was talking to Chauncey, this girl walked in and scurried into class. I immediately noticed her and she sat in the seat beside Chauncey. He introduced me by saying, "this is Jennifer, she's shy." I thought to myself, '0h, so that's why she came into class like that. But do I talk to her since she's shy or not? I don't know.' I usually was good with talking to people, but since she was shy, I honestly didn't know what to say so I just kept on talking to Chauncey. Then, the next class came and we were sat in alphabetical order, by our last names of course. I apparently had to sit with Jennifer, so we actually began talking. During lunch, I was just walking around with her outside, since I only knew her and Chauncey basically, and the assistant principle comes up to me and confronts me about my socks. Well, to put it simply, I was wearing these colorful knee high socks, I got in trouble and had to pull them down, and I ended up doing this weird, stupid thing where I was jumping and saying, "look at my socks." I was such an idiot back then, now that I think about it. Anyways, me and Jennifer became good friends and we talked often. But in science, we sat together along with this dude named Marco. It was obvious that he liked Jennifer and that Jennifer liked him back. Basically, everyone in the class totally shipped them, including myself, but they wouldn't admit that they liked each other. Anyways, in science, we also sat with this girl named Elana. During that class, Jennifer and Marco would ALWAYS argue, so me and Elana started talking about how they always argue. Then, we became really good friends and I hung out with Jennifer less and less. I WASN'T JUST DITCHING HER AND LEAVING HER BY HERSELF THOUGH! She had this friend, Jillian, and they would be doing a little something something, ignoring me and stuff, so that's why I went with Elana. But me and Jennifer still kept in contact, through texting mostly, and somewhat in person. Actually, Jennifer changed my life EXTREMELY one day. So, I was in my car (my parents driving of course) driving down Dyer Street while texting Jennifer. We were discussing superheroes and she brought up the Teen Titans. I said that I remembered what they looked like, but I didn't remember their names. She then sent me a text with all of their names in it, and I started watching the show again. I became...I guess you could say obsessed with the show, and especially Robin, which has brought me to what I am today.
That was by far the best day ever and look at me now, obsessed over Teen Titans and Robin, even calling myself RobinLover3.0, thanks Jennifer!
Anyways, sixth grade was going to end soon and apparently Elana was moving away to Georgia. We planned on keeping in contact, but we didn't and I haven't talked to her since. So then the year ended and 7th grade was gonna start. I was just hoping that some of my friends would be in my class.
Wait! I forgot something important! Marco was moving away too, to Houston!!! Jennifer and him never confessed their love for each other, which was extremely disappointing, and then he moved. Sad, just sad. So yeah, that was my 6th grade, so many people moved, but oh well, things got better in 7th grade.