one ➳ how you two met

your p.o.v

you and your best friend, aubrey were at the carnival. you honestly didn't want to go since you were afraid of roller coasters but you didn't want to seem like a chicken so you went.

while you and your best friend were walking aubrey decided she wanted to go on the scariest roller coaster at the carnival.

"aubrey you really want to get on that I mean, it looks like you can't handle it" you said, you knew she could handle that but you weren't sure you could.

"of course i could handle something as small as that now lets go dipshit" aubrey said, she always called you 'mean' names but you knew she didn't mean any harm it was just her personality.

you guys started to walk to the ride and the closer you guys got the more nervous you got.
you got closer to the front of the line and you noticed aubrey wasn't there. she left the line and you couldn't see her anymore

instead their was a boy about your age with all black clothes on and cheetah print shoes. not in a goth way, it made him look sexy. you started to walk towards the exit if aubrey wasn't their what was the point on going on the ride?

As you tried to exit the ride, the man said to you "once you are at the front of the line, you cannot get out ma'am sorry"

"shit" you cursed to yourself. you felt someone tap your shoulder, you looked over and their was the boy with all black and cheetah print shoes.

"hey, uh im justin and i was wondering. would you get on this ride with me? my friends bailed last minute and i tried to do the same as you" he said nervously. giving off a smile at the end that was holy

"sure. but i have to warn you, i hate roller coaster and my name is y/n" you said trying to shake his hand but he pulled you into a hug catching you by surprise

"sorry i don't like handshakes they are too formal and i just wanted to hug you really badly" he said blushing. i'm so glad i don't have that problem.

" it's okay. lets just get this over with" you said climbing into the ride seats and justin getting in next to you. the people that worked the ride strapped you and justin in tighter which gave you relief because it wasn't the roller coaster that freaked you out. just the thought of falling off of it, you thought weirdly like that.

as the ride started you got butterflies in your stomach, wanting this to be over before it even started. you got more and more scared and without thinking you grabbed justin's hand but quickly pulled away thinking about. but justin wasn't having it, he grabbed your hand back and smiled at you. jesus that should be illegal.

the roller coaster wasn't as bad as you thought. you and justin held hands the whole time and it made you feel better.

you and justin walked off the roller coaster hand in hand laughing at how scared you were at the beginning.

you and justin spent the rest of the time together and swapped numbers after he drove you home. you just hit it off. totally forgetting about aubrey, but who cares she'll be fine.