Chapter 14

*Decepticon Base*

Starscream dragged back the half limp form of Sideswipe, proud of his accomplishment. Ravage and Laserbeak followed close behind, although they weren't too sure that Megatron would be too happy. Bringing back Autobots only brought trouble. Autobots cherished one another's company and friendship, and they would never let a comrade go down. Not without a fight atleast, they deserved a warriors death. This was not that.

Megatron saw this, and exactly from what the other two were afraid of, came true. "What is this?!" He demanded, stomping toward the, now, trembling seeker.

"It..it's an Autobot. He..he was fighting Ravage, my lord." Starscream stuttered, lowering Sideswipe's body to the ground.

Sideswipe chuckled, seeing him so scared of Megatron was quite humorous. Everyone knew of his cowardly ways, but to see it was something else. Coughing, he attempted to gather himself up, only go be stepped on my a large metal foot.

"You will stay down. The Autobots would pay a great ransom for your return."

"Ha, they are not stupid."

"My lord." Laserbeak began, stepping forward, lowering his head. "There was something else, a human."

"N.E.S.T means nothing." Turning to the bird creature, be caught the glimpse of fear in his eyes. "Are you afraid? Ha, how shameful! It's just a flesh creature. Pull yourself together."

Ravage stepped forward, he somehow recalled the female, being in one of the videos he had seen of the fight Starscream caught himself in earlier than month. "She is more. You, I believe, have fought her before."

"What?! Where is she now?" The warlord turned to starscream for an answer, but he dipped his head in embarrassment. "You left her!" He demanded, before continuing to bash Starscream over the head. He dropped to the ground with a loud "Thud"!

"I expect you to find her. I will take care of this Autobot waste." Megatron ended, dragging Sideswipe along.

Starscream looked up, holding his head, and twitched at the thought of the shot he endured. Ravage growled and retreated off to wherever while Laserbeak simply laughed. "Good going."

***
I woke up to a bright light. No, that was just a light bulb. Jolting up, at the remembrance of what had happened, I grasp my head because of the throbbing pain coursing through it. Taking in my surroundings, I see I am now back in the N.E.S.T base, medical room. Recognising a missing object in my pocket, I swiftly search to see my phone is gone. I dropped it, from my rough landing if I were to guess.

The door rammed open, and in came the crowd of what seemed to be enraged Soldiers.

"What happened out there?!" Lennox demanded, taking a step towards my medical bed.

"Our signals were spotted, they fought us. Don't be an idiot, you could have guessed that." Was my blunt response, I was not in the mood for this kind if attitude.

"Explain how you let Sideswipe get kidnapped? You were the one that let us allow you to go along!"

"Oh, so I am to blame?"

"Yes! Now we have the trouble of finding the Autobot, and keeping the likes of you safe."

"The likes of me? Really? Maybe if you and your N.E.S.T buddies weren't so foolish you would give me back by weapons! I could have saved him!"

"Those, are confiscated."

Not for long they're not. I was taking them back, even if it meant hacking into their systems once more.