Japan x Reader x America

_____ was walking with Kiku to Alfred's house because they were going to watch horror movies.
It was cold so you pulled your scarf higher. But the only thing that was wrong was that you forgot to take your gloves with you so your hands were freezing. Kiku noticed that and looked at you.
"_____-Chan are you cord?" He asked in his cute accent. You smile "nah only my hands don't worry about it" you said with a sweet smile "you can take my groves" he said and took off his gloves and handed them to you "t-that really sweet of you but I don't want you're hands to get cold then' you said and swong your hands.
" no take them don't worry about me " Kiku said and putted the gloves on your hands "there much better right?" He said and gave you a cute smile. You blush and nod and then you both continue walking to Alfred's house. Finally you arrived at Alfred's house. You knocked on the door and in a blink of an eye Alfred opened the door. "What took you so long?" He asked you smile and went I'm with Kiku "so what are we watching?" You asked and looked at Alfred "we're going to watch Anabelle" he said and tried to make a creepy smile Kiku tilted her head "Anaberre?" He asked and sat on the couch.
"It's a horror movie about a doll I think." You replied Kiku nodded "okay let's start?" Alfred said and putted the movie in. And jumped on the couch you sat between Alfred and Kiku and started watching the movie.
"We forgot the popcorn!" Alfred reminded "_____ come I need your help with the drinks to" he said and grabbed your arm " Ok " you said and followed.
Now you were in the kitchen "the drinks are in the fridge" he said and went to get the popcorn out of the microwave. "Ok.......hmm cola...7up there all done" you said and grabbed the drinks and turned around but you slipped and fell on Alfred's chest "oops..." you said giggling awkwardly because you were in a really awkward position.
You blushed and so did Alfred you both stood up quickly "awh all the popcorn is on the floor" Alfred said and looked at all the popcorn on the floor "I'm sorry al, I'll clean it up you go make another bowl of popcorn" you said and kneeled down to clean the back Alfred took another bag of popcorn and putted it in the microwave and then kneeled down as well to help you.
You smiled at him and he smiled back. After you both were done cleaning you finally went to the living room to watch the movie.
"What took you so rong?" Kiku asked and tilted his head.
"I spilled popcorn and we had to clean it up" you said and sat next to him "ok let's start the movie!!" Alfred said excitedly as he sat next to you.
Currently you were preparing for Alfred's screams and tight hugs as well.
After a half an hour Alfred was terrified of the movie and was currently hugging you.
"Um Arfred-san I think that _____-chan needs to breath" Kiku said to Alfred.
He was right you needed air so much you were almost about to turn blue.
"Oops..sorry _____" Alfred said before something happened in the movie that made Alfred jump behind you. "Don't worry about it Alfie" you said as you were a bit scared yourself.
But Kiku held your hand and gave you a warm smile that comforted you.
You fell three fell asleep before the movie ended you slept on Alfred's shoulder while Alfred's head was relaxed on yours and Kiku fell asleep on your shoulder. ~|time skip next day|~

You woke up with a yawn and tried to stretch but saw that Kiku and Alfred were still asleep so you try carefully to get up without waking them up.
You went to Alfred's kitchen and decided to make them breakfast Alfred wouldn't mind you using his kitchen because you've known him since middle school same goes to Kiku.
After a couple of minutes Alfred wakes up because of a good smell coming from the kitchen.
He stood up quickly causing Kiku to wake up.
"What's that good smell?" Alfred asked.
"And where is _____-chan?" Kiku asked as well
"I think that the answer for both questions is in the kitchen" Alfred said and rubbed his eyes and walked to the kitchen Kiku followed behind him.
When they walked in they saw you making some fried eggs and bacon with tea\Coffee.
"This smells awesome dudette!" Alfred said and sat on the chair.
"Thanks Alfie" you said and putted Alfred's plate in front of him and gave Kiku his plate as he sat down.
"Thank you _____-chan" Kiku said and started to eat.
"Thanks dudette" Alfred said and started to eat as well.
After they are their breakfast you and Kiku were starting to put your jacket on.
"Awww but why do you have to go?" Alfred whined.
"Sorry al but there always will be a second time" you said and smiled at him.
He smirked and gave you a quick peek on the lips.
"Ok but you promised right? Kiku better promise as well." He said grinning.
You blushed red as a tomato "y-yea" you nodded "see ya later dudette!" Al said and waved to you.
You waved back nervously.
Then you and Kiku were walking together.
"I shourd wark you home _____-chan" Kiku said and looked at you smiling.
"You don't have to Kiku" you said and smiled back.
"But I want to" Kiku said and held your hand.
You blushed again at this, got you wonder how many times they've made you blush today?
You nodded. After ton minutes of talking with Kiku in the way you finally got home. "I'm here Ok see you later Kiku" you said and looked at him smiling as always. He smiled back and gave you peak on the lips as well.
You blushed again at this. "Yes see you rater ____-chan" Kiku said and waved as he walked to his house.
You waved back and went to your house. You were still blushing.
But you looked forward to the next time. You thought smiling.