Egypt x Sick!Reader (short)

Shout out to Inuyashalover123 for recommending this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were at your friends Gupta's (Egypt) house for a visit, when all of a sudden, you got sick...very sick. Gupta was constantly worrying about you, trying to find ways to make you feel better.

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE DETAILS, READ THEM PLEASE!

You didn't mind all of the attention though, since you liked him. He was quiet, but you 'liked' that about him. He was a good person, but he didn't show it, unless he was around you. It made you feel like he cared about you.

You were currently laying in Gupta's bed, trying to sleep away the sickness, when you felt a pressure on the side of the bed. You slowly open your eyes to see what the sudden weight was. It was Gupta. He was sitting next to you, slightly smiling.

"Hey Gupty..." You say slowly say, smiling. Gupty was your nickname for him. He didn't really seem to mind it, but every time you called him that, he would lightly blush and smile. He did just that. You smile.

"How are you feeling?" He asks quietly, putting his hand on your forehead, to see if the fever you had his gone down. You slightly blush. "Better than before..." You say softly.

Gupta smiled. "Good...is there anything you want me to get for you?" He asked, standing from his spot on the bed. You quickly grab his arm and pull him back down to the bed. He gives you a surprised look. "N-no...I just want you to lay here with me." You say, releasing his arm. He slightly smiles and nods. You flash a small smile in return and scoot to the other side of the bed, so he can actually lay down.

"___...can I tell you something?" The black haired Egyptian asks, starting to sound embarrassed. You nod in response, and give him a look that encouraged him to go on. "I-I love you. That's why I was worrying so much about you..." He said, blushing and looking away.

You smile at this and hug him. Surprised by this, Gupta looks at you, blushing even more. "I love you too, Gupty." You say quietly, still hugging him. He smiles and kisses your cheek, returning your hug.

THE END