Norway x Reader

Recommended by ruchirapatil XD dat name dou

I'm excited to write this :D Norweh is kawaii af

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You push your way through the crowd of people trying to get to your locker so you could get your bag and leave the place known as school. You trip a little and slam into your locker with a grunt. Lukas, your locker neighbor/friend looked over to you. You look up at him as you pushed a strand of your (hair color) hair out of your face. "Rough day?" He asks in his usual monotone voice, putting a book in his locker. "Yeah..."

You put in your combination and try to open your locker. THE CURSED THING WOULDNT OPEN!

By now practically everyone was out of the hallway and you were still there trying to get your stupid locker open. Lukas looks at you and shuts his locker. "Do you need help...?" You shake your head. "No I got it." You sigh and jiggle the handle. "Just go I'll be fine." You say. Lukas nods and starts to walk away. You watch him for a bit and sigh again.

You've know the Norwegian for 6 years at the most. He was the most amazing person you've ever met. You just wished he thought the same about you. But how would you know if he liked you? He doesn't show any emotion.

You draw your attention back to your locker. You try again to open it. No luck. You groan and bash your head on the locker. "I hate you too." You mumble to yourself. Lukas had walked back to you and dropped his stuff on the floor. He gently moves you back and gets between you and your locker. He puts in your combination and holds onto the handle. He looks back at you and kicks your locker while pulling the handle. To your amazement, the locker opens. "How...?" "I have my ways." Lukas moves out of the way and picks up his things.  You throw your things into your locker and get your bag and shut the locker. "Thanks." You say as you and Lukas walk down the hall together. "No problem."

~LE TIME SKIP TO 8 PM~

You hear a faint knock on your door, considering you were upstairs in your room. Your (le family member) yells your name. "___! Lukas is here!" Hearing that you jump out of your bed and run down the stairs. You see Lukas standing by your door talking to your (le family member). He was holding what looked like a violin case. He looked at you and smiled one of the smallest smiles you've ever seen. You smile back. "I just want to borrow her for about an hour, if that's ok." He says, turning back to your (le family member). Your (le family member) nods. "Yes that's fine."

Lukas turns to you as your (le family member) walks away. He holds out his hand. You smile and take his hand. He walks you out of the house and pulls you in a certain direction. "Where are we going?" You ask. He just shakes his head and looks back at you and smiles a little bit wider than before. "It's a surprise. Just wait." He said, looking back in front of him, the violin case still In his hand.

~LE TIME SKIP 10 MINUETS~

You and Lukas soon came across an angel oak tree with lanterns hanging from the large, low branches. Your eyes widen in amazement. The scene was beautiful. It was a clear, starry night. The wind was blowing softly. Just you and your crush. The tree topped it all off. It was absolutely beautiful.

Lukas holds out his hand for yours after he puts down his violin case. You take his hand and he walks you to one of the large branches and lifts you up so you could sit on it. He was surprisingly strong for his size, which meant there was more to him than you could ever imagine. He smiled softly and picked up his violin case and opened it to reveal a beautiful wooden violin. Lukas goes to one of the branches and stands on it, putting the violin up to his chin. You never knew he could play an instrument. You were even more surprised that he would play for you.

Lukas started to play. You were shocked to hear (or see XD) how fast he was playing and how well he was at playing. After a while of playing he quickly put the violin down and began t sing. His voice was so smooth and gorgeous. He didn't sing much before you realized what song he was playing/singing. He was singing one of your favorite songs. Fairytail. (EUROVISION 2008 I THINK NORWAY :DD XD)

By the time Lukas finished singing and playing, you were smiling like a complete idiot and blushing like a fool. It was obvious Lukas did this all for you. Lukas put his violin down as he walked over to you. He took your hand into his slightly larger one and gently kissed your hand. He rubbed your hand with his soft thumb and looks up at you and smiles. "Jeg er glad i deg ___. I always have. I just wanted to know...if you felt the same way..." His voice was softer and sounded more loving than usual. You smile and throw your arms around him and kiss his face repeatedly. Lukas's eyes widened in surprise. A blush had also covered his face. You quietly laugh at this and nod. "I do Lukas. I do feel the same way." Lukas smiles the biggest smile he has ever shown and kisses you. You kissed back as he pulled you into a hug.

~LE TIME SKIP TO WHEN U IS 19 :D LE BONUS PART YEY~

You and Lukas were standing on a hill that overlooked a frozen pond. Your hand was in his. "So why are we here? And why in the middle of winter?" You ask, looking over to him. Lukas smiles and kisses your cold cheek, warming it a little bit. "Because this will only work in the winter when the pond is frozen." Lukas has changed since you and him started dating. He smiled more and laughed and his flat, monotone voice was softer and sweeter. You liked it this way. Especially because this change made him 'romantic' and 'loving'.

"Give me a minuet. Stay here." Lukas lets go of your hand and runs down the hill, towards the pond. He puts on some ice skates he apparently brought and starts skating on the ice. He was skating letters out. so far he had written (I guess?) 'WILL' and 'YOU' in nice cursive letters. Your eyes widen as he skates out a question mark after his last words. He spelled 'WILL YOU MARRY ME ___?' A huge smile makes its way across your face as you run up to Lukas. You throw yourself at the Norwegian and hug him tightly, causing him to fall over and laugh. "YES YES YES! I WILL LUKAS I WILL!" You say and kiss him roughly. Lukas puts his hand on your cheeks and kisses you back, smiling under your lips.

Lukas sits up and puts the most beautiful ring on your finger and kisses your forehead.

~TIME SKIP TO SPRING :D~

Lukas taps his finger on his hand as he takes a deep breath. He fiddles around with his sleeves and tie, trying to calm himself. Matthias taps Lukas's shoulder.  "Are you alright buddy? You seem a bit fidgety." Matthias asks. Lukas nods. "Yes I'm fine...just nervous...that's all.." "What for? Today is the biggest day of your life! I would be bouncing off the walls if I was getting married to someone like ___. You're a very lucky guy, Nor." Lukas slightly smiles at the tall Danish man. "As much as I hate you...I just wanna say thank you for helping me for the past few years." Matthias was about to say something when you walked in. Lukas's heart skipped a beat when he saw you.

You stopped in front of Lukas and looked up at him and smile as you take each others hands.

The Officiant clears his throat and begins. "We are gathered to unite the two of you in marriage, which is an institution ordained by the state and made honorable by the faithful keeping of good men and women throughout all ages, and is not to be entered into lightly or unadvisedly."

The Officiant looks at Lukas. "Do you, Lukas Bondevik, take ___ ___ to be your wife, to love, comfort, and cherish from this day forth?" Lukas nods. "Yes." The Officiant turns to you. "Do you, ___ ___, take Lukas Bondevik to be your husband, to love, comfort, and cherish from this day forth?" You smile and nod. "Yes."

Lukas puts the ring on your finger and you put the other ring on his.

The Officiant continues. "Having thus pledged yourselves each to the other, I do now, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the state/country of (state/country), pronounce you husband and wife." You throw your arms around Lukas's neck and kiss him as he puts his arms around your waist and returns the kiss. This was the beginning of your new life with your new husband, Lukas.

OK A FEW THINGS! 1. I JUST GOOGLED THE WEDDING PART BECUZ IDK ANYTHING ABOUT WEDDINGS XD AND 2. IM SORRY IF SOME THINGS WERE WRONG IN THERE! AND 3. TBH I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE XD SO YE THATS ALL! ANYBODY ELSE WHO WANTS TO RECOMEND A CHARACTER JUST SAY SOMETHING :D