Lithuania x Reader

Recommended by CharlotteFosbury! I know that she's been waiting forever and I'm sorry dude :c so I added some humor at the end X3
-------------------------------------------------------------

You were walking in the hallway of Gakuen Hetalia with your closest friend Elizabeta. "Who do you think gave it to you?" She asked, pointing to the piece of paper in your hand. "How am I supposed to know? I just found it in my bag." You say, scanning over the love note that you have received earlier that day.

In the hallway, you saw Lithuania talking to Estonia. You've had the biggest crush on Lithuania for a while and the only one who knew, was Elizabeta aka Hungary.

Hungary, being the only person who knew about your thing for Lithuania, knocked your books out of your hands and ran off. She knew that Toris would help you pick up your things...that's why she did it.

You groan and fall to your knees, starting to pick up your stuff. Of course, Toris was already running to you to help. "Thanks but you don't need to help me..." You say. The Burnett looks up at you slightly smiling. "I know I don't need to. I just wanted to." You return the smile, slightly feeling your face heat up. You get lost in his green eyes, as he does the same to your (eye color) ones.

Lithuania handed you your things, pulling you back to reality. "I have to go now...do you...want to do something together...?" He said softly. You smile and nod. He smiles and nods back, running back over to Estonia, who was currently walking away.

You slowly stand up, watching the country representative walk away. Elizabeta walks back over to you smiling. "You're welcome." She says sweetly. You smile wide and hug Elizabeta, squealing. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" You say quickly. Hungary chuckles and hugs back. "You're so lucky you know me."

~time SKEEEEEP to date thingy with Lithuania and yeh~

You were at an amusement park with your new adorable boyfriend Toris Laurinaitis. (aww :3) "What do you want to do first?" He asks, holding your hand. "Uh.....I don't know...you can choose." You say, smiling at him. "Ok..." Toris said looking around.

He then poimted to a Farris Wheel. "That?" You had a secret fear of heights, but you didn't want to say no to him. "Sure...let's go." You say, trying not to studder. You drag your Burnett boyfriend to the spinning wheel and take a seat.

As the ride starts moving up, you clutch onto Lithu's arm. He looks at you and slightly chuckles, kissing your forehead. The ride then unexpectedly stops and you were now burrowing your face into Toris's arm as he held you, trying to calm you down.

"OH NO! THERE ARE IS INNOCENT PEOPLES STUCK! THE AWESOME ME WILL SAVE YHE DAY!" You heard an obnoxious albino yell. You looked at Gilbert just to see Elizabeta coming up behind him with her skillet. After she knocks out the annoying German, she started to climb the wheel of doom to help you.

Hungary was almost at your booth box thing when she opened a random one. "YAY YOU SAVED ME! HUR HUR HUR IMMA IDIOT!" You heard Turkey yell. Elizabeta just started at him for a few seconds and then pulled him out of the booth box thing, shoving him off the Farris Wheel. "OH NU HALP! I'M FALLING AND I'M STILL AN IDOT! HUR HUR HU-AAAAHHH!" He yelled before falling to his doom.

When your friend finally got to your booth box thing, she smiled. "It looks like you two were having a blast." She said in a mocking tone.

After all of dat, you and Lithuania got muried and had two kids. You named them JOEY and KYLE. They were both gurls...

DE END

Ending of this story brought to you by AllTheOppa aka Prussia