America x Reader

Recommended by ruchiraptil :3

Written by Blacky_Heaven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting on the couch bored as hell.

You live with your boyfriend Alfred F. Jones who was right now ignoring you because of his stupid video games.

You tried everything but he still did not even move a inch.

You sighed and looked at the back Alfred's head how the hell would you get him to stop playing?

You thought and thought and finally came with a idea.

You smirked and went to your room and opened the closet door then took a box full of sexy clothes that you almost never wear you got these from Your friend that said 'use those in emergency situations only' you didn't understand her at first but now you do.

You wore one that was a sexy leather bra and leather panties you looked hot in those you walked to the living room and sat behind him on the couch.

"Um honey can you look at the new clothes I bought" you lied

"Yea just let me finish this level babe" he replied

You hugged him from behind and said ",you will like them"

Alfred blushed and turned around and saw you in those he got a nosebleed.

"B-babe why a-are you wearing that?". Alfred asked and you smirked

" because you only play your video games and never pay attention to meeeh" You wined cutely.

"Ok but there is no going back now babe" Alfred said with a smirk as he kissed and carried you to the bedroom.

 You blushed as you kissed then Alfred said

"I love you" as he settled you down on the bed

"I love you too" you said and looked in his ocean blue eyes and started kissing again.

Ze rest is for u my awesome friend

WOW OK JUST AS I WAS READING AND EDITING THIS 'HOT MESS' STARTS PLAYING XD TIS PERFECT.