Chapter 9~The Army Brat

Start from the beginning

"Well my dad got stationed here in homestead. So I got moved here. Where dad goes-so do I."

"Army Brat?" I smiled

"Yes. Army Brat. From London. To Germany. And now here."

"Wow. And what is your background?" I questioned

"I'm black, white, and Puerto Rican."

"A mixed breed like you ended up all the way over there. Wow. That's new."

He laughed, "My dad is the Puerto Rican. His dad sent him to London when he was 14 to go to a military school. And my mom is black and white so...they had sex and produced an awesome kid."

"Well how do you like it so far?"

"I'm feeling this weather. I love the sun and the feel of its rays on my skin"

"Yeah you like it now...wait till the hurricanes start." I began walking away

"Whoa hurricanes..." He began walking with me. "No one said anything about those."

"It's Florida dude. We get them all the time from June to November. Welcome to Miami."

"Hey...I mean since I'm new to the city...you mind showing me around?" he asked giving me a small grin

"Sorry I have dance class." I said getting into my car (I had just gotten my permit at the time guys)

"Maybe I can join you."

I looked straight up at him, "You dance?"

"Hip-hop and contemporary." he stated proudly

I let out a sigh, "Get in"

I just let a complete stranger in my car. I'm an idiot seriously man.

I was driving and he smiled, "You're cute."

I giggled, "Thank you."

"I'm gonna make you mine. And you're gonna be my forever." he said in a serious tone

This guy is serious right now. He honestly believes that I will be his forever.

"Um...you know you just met me right." I said completely weirded out by this statement

"Okay...so? I know your name is Teanna. You clearly have a good head on your shoulders. And someone recently broke your heart. That's why you're doing your best to keep your guard up."

He was really freaking me out now, "I didn't tell you about being heart broken."

"You didn't half to. It's written all over your face and your tone of voice when you talk to me...So who broke your heart?"

From then on we were pretty much two peas in a pod. We went everywhere together, we worked out together, and our families and friends loved us together. It was like we were made for each other till February 14, 2011-Valentines Day.

He surprised me with a dinner date at Vizcaya in the garden. We walked around the garden hand in hand and he stopped me in my tracks and looked me in my eyes.

"Teanna I'm so glad I ran over you with my bike."

I laughed, "What a nice way to start babe."

"Baby I can't even explain how much you mean to me. How much of life I got to see and experience with you in it. How much I would miss all of this..."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Miss...?"

He looked down in devastation.

"Cas...what it is? What is it you're not telling me?"

He sighed, "I'm moving to California. My dad got stationed there."

I let go of his hand and just started running out of there, away from there, away from him. I ran across the street and I could here him calling out my name. With blurry eyes I sat on the curb of the street with my head to my knees in tears. He came up behind me and took a seat next to me.

"You're leaving me? What happened to forever?" I whimpered

He took my hand in his, "Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean that dream has been forgotten. I will make that a reality and you will be mine. I don't care what I have to risk for you. I will come back and I will do everything in my power to make it that you are mine. Believe me. All I ask is that when I come back-whoever you're dating can forget about you because you are mine. Don't forget about me."

He kissed me passionately and held onto me tightly. We went back to my house and laid on my bed. We cuddled up under my sheets and fell asleep in each other's arms. 8 hours of shut eye passed, and when I woke up the next morning-he was gone."

"Whoa baby. Damn Tee. Had no idea about that and we knew each other for a long time." Akemi stated mind blown of my love life

"You still think he would come back for you?" Kammeron asked

I sighed, "I really don't know Kam. I really don't."

Akemi butted in, "Well what if he does, and you're in a happy relationship with someone."

"Well then that would be a decision that would have to be made. My current boyfriend or my forever Army Brat."

Castiel on the side ------>

A/N: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING. I FINALLY HIT 1K SUBSCRIBERS ON HERE! THANK YOU I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE COMMENT I LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS. POSTIVE ONLY. I'M NOT WITH THAT NEGATIVE SHIT. BUT LIKE. VOTE. COMMENT. AND SHARE. THANK AGAIN. MUCH LOVE