Summertime (Austin Mahone Fanfiction)

Tell me what you guys think! Vote, comment, enjoy!:) 

***********

              “Come on Alexis! We don’t want the boys getting there and stealing the good room!” I heard Shelby scream from downstairs. I was just finishing up with getting my stuff ready. I sipped up my suitcase and sat down with a sigh of relief. All done. I got my phone out of my shorts pocket. 1 unread message.

Austin: The boys and I are going to get there first! Weve already left, bet you haven’t!;p

Me: Oh no your not! Ill speed!

Austin: Don’t speed silly! Well see you at the cabin(:

                “ALEXIS IF YOU DON’T GET YOUR PRETTY BUTT DOWN HERE IM COMING UP TO GET YOU!” Madison screamed. I laughed while carrying my suitcase down the stairs. “So you think my butts pretty?” I asked Madison. She just laughed and said, “Lets go!”

               We got our stuff in my car. I waved goodbye to my mom and off we were on the open road. Well it only took like 20 minutes to get there but a girl can dream right? The whole ride there we shouted the lyrics to every song that came on. Every time we’d pass a car they’d look at us funny but we didn’t care. We had finally started to pull down a road known as Cabin Road. It wasn’t really original but who cares. As we drove down the road, we saw like 20 cabins. Finally we got to our cabin. I saw the boys were already here. We all got out of the car and headed inside. It was so beautiful! There was a sunroof, a fireplace, and a huge living room.

               “Boys! We’re here!” Shelby yelled. No answer. We heard a creak upstairs so we decided to check it out. “Hey guys, where are you?” I asked walking 1st up the stairs. I reached the top and heard another creak down the hallway. I slowly walked to the room it was coming from and slowly opened the door. I was about to walk in when Austin jumped out In front of me. This made me scream, which also makes Shelby and Madison scream. I stood there holding my chest.

               “Austin! Don’t do that! You almost gave me a heart attack.” I said. “Is that all I get for being away for almost a year?” he said smiling. I smiled at him and he engulfed me in a hug. When we both let go I noticed Alex and Robert behind him. We all went around giving each other hugs and talked for a while before actually doing anything.