Author's note

Blackmailed by the billionaire. Copyright 2016. All rights reserved.

Not any part of this book may be copied, transmitted or even reproduced in any types of form. The book is purely written by me and nothing should be copied at all. No translations are allowed and I will be trying to update the book as much as I can however I also have a life outside of writing this book!  Anything you have any questions about should be messaged straight to the author.

This book is purely a book of fiction therefore any resemblance to any actual people, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

The book is purely written by me. Therefore I am aware that there will be quite a few errors throughout the book however these will be edited slowly.

If you want to make any suggestions of covers then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Also, I appreciate any comments received positive and negative as I do take them all into consideration. All votes are very important to me too as they help my book get more reads! I would love for you to share this story with your friends and family too! I also love how some of you have added this to your public reading list already. I'm thrilled!

Thanks again,

escapefromthisworld xxx