Dudley chuckled to himself whilst finally sliding on three slices of the French toast onto his own plate before sitting across from her to eat. Felicity's love of food was what really attracted Dudley to her, even though he would never say it out loud as she was rather self-conscious. No matter how many times he would tell her that her figure looked great, he would find her ten minutes later looking at the front cover of a magazine with a super skinny celebrity on the front. He couldn't understand why she was so self-conscious over her body because she was a small person but whenever he pestered her about it she would simply reply that it was a girl thing. When it came to that he would change the topic instantly.

By the time he had finished she had only just finished her toast and still had the meat to eat. Dudley glanced at the clock in the corner of the room before standing up and leaning down to gently kiss her forehead; causing the slightly younger woman to blush furiously. He pinched her shoulder lightly which caused her to jokingly glare at him. Neither of them needed to say anything because Felicity knew he done that simply because she was being stubborn over not letting him see the dress she would choose. Her fitting was in a little over three hours anyway so it gave her plenty of time to prepare. Soon after, Dudley left, leaving Felicity by herself at the island that doubled as a dining table.

It was a big day for her, and the fact she was so scared worried her slightly. If she was so scared to look at the two dresses that she couldn't decide between, how would she cope when it actually came to the day that she would be walking down the aisle with her dad's arm looped around her protectively towards Dudley? She shook her head lightly because it wasn't for another few months as she had been dead set on a spring date. She said that she would prefer the summer to herself and also so she would not melt when it came to their honeymoon a couple of days after the wedding date. They were going to Fiji. They decided on a tropical location and after hours of scouring travel guides, the pair decided on the small island.

She quickly finished her food before rushing upstairs to get ready as she was to be meeting Ginny in a little over an hour. Felicity tore apart her wardrobe before deciding on a baby pink top with the sleeves coming to just a little past her elbows and pale blue jeans. She didn't want to dress up but she also didn't want to look like she was homeless either. She grabbed her brush and began untangling her almost hip length ash-blonde hair. Once all the knots had been removed she huffed in annoyance though as like almost every other day her waves had turned into a giant ball of frizz. Once she realised there was no way that she was getting it to cooperate with it down, she pulled the top layer into a messy waterfall braid before applying minimal makeup. She wasn't into the same style as a lot of people were now, preferring the much more casual approach to anything else.

She grabbed her bag that she always had hung on the back of the door and slipped on some brown ankle boots before making her way outside into the cool autumn air. It was her favourite season of all because the rich reds, oranges, purples, yellows and every other colour that emerged on the plants fascinated her. She always thought that warm colours were a lot more attractive than bright colours. Then again, it was all she had ever known really as she was born and raised in a tiny village. She was scared when she moved to London because she had no idea if she would be able to integrate into the capital city well. Surprisingly though, she fit right in. She smiled lightly to herself as she probably wouldn't have made the move if it weren't for Dudley. He had helped her get used to the city life in return of her showing him the way of village life. It worked out for both of them because they in a sense got the best of both worlds. They lived close to the city, but the quiet suburban area reminded her greatly of the place she grew up.

It wasn't long until she was stood outside the restaurant in which she was meeting Ginny. She didn't even know what the girl looked like, only that she had flaming ginger hair and she had a fiery temper. Felicity was a bit scared in case she got on her bad side because Dudley had told her the embarrassing tale of what her older brothers had done to him a few years before with what seemed like a harmless toffee. She checked the time on her rose gold watch that her mum had purchased her for her twenty-first birthday to make sure she wasn't running late. She nodded lightly to herself at seeing she still had five minutes until Ginny was due to appear. She didn't really know what to expect from her as Ginny was a witch and she was a muggle. How would two completely different backgrounds find common ground?