Chapter 18 Today was a Fairytale

Start from the beginning

I smiled and took it and we headed back into the ballroom. I saw out of the corner of my eyes that Will waved at the band and the lead singer nodded back at him. 'What was that about?' I asked, curious, Will put a finger on his lips and put his hand on my waist.

'So here is the song that is requested for Anna from Will. Happy 3 months anniversary.' the lead singer spoke into the microphone, and then the band started playing Today was a Fairytale by Taylor Swift.

I put a hand over my mouth and felt tears prickling at the back of my eyes, remembering that 3 months ago was our first date and this was the song that played on the radio on the car ride. I looked up to see Will smirking at me. 'Didn't think I will forget such an important date now, did you?' He said, kissing my forehead.

Everyone around turned and looked at us, clapping and cheering before the lights dimmed and couples started to slow dance while others left the dance floor, leaving the dance floor to the couples.

I choke back the tears in my eyes, didn't want to ruin my make-up and end up looking like the corpse bride. Will pulled me closer to him, bending down and resting his forehead against mine. I stared into his chocolate brown eyes, enticed, as he said those 3 words to me.

'I love you, Anna bear.' He said, looking at me so sincerely, I can feel the tears coming back in full force as I tried not to erupted into fits of tears with the whirlwind of emotions erupting inside my chest, making me want to laugh and cry at the same time. Then I remembered he was waiting for my reply, so I opened my mouth, but an incoherent noise that sounds between a cry and a laugh escaped my mouth. I guessed I was just too emotional to speak.

'Ssssh, it's okay.' He said, wiping a stray tear that had escaped on my cheek, before I finally regaining my voice. 'I love you too, Will.' I choked, and I knew that I meant it. I have fallen completely and utterly in love with Will, and I am glad that he loved me too.

Saying it felt like a great rock had lift off my chest. I was too scared to say it, afraid that he won't feel the same way about me. I gave out another half-laugh-half-cry, Will laughed alongside me and we leaned in closer towards each other.

And then logically, we started making out.

We were in our own world for the next few hours, dancing hyperly to all the fast songs and making out during the slow ones. However at some point we were too out of breath and my heels were hurting a little too much so we went back to the table for some food and a rest.

'I see the love birds have decided to come out of their little bubble.' Alison teased as we sat down. Jake and her were also sitting down for a rest and some food. I rolled my eyes at her and decided just to ignore her.

'I will get us something to eat and drink.' Will said giving me a peck on the cheek before heading to the food table. I can't helped but smile, he is such a great boyfriend, and a gentleman, you don't get those a lot these days.

This time Alison rolled her eyes at me, then she seemed to have forgotten about being annoyed with me and scoped over to the seat next to me.

'I saw about half an hour ago that Hannah and that french dude were dancing it hot on the dance floor.' She whispered to me excitedly, so that Jake wouldn't over hear, not that he was paying attention anyway, too busy playing Angry Birds on his phone. He is so weird, who do that at a dance?