Paint Party

6 months later

We're getting ready for a party Cameron found,he said dress in all white because they had paint or something.I put on a white crop top with white leggings and white converse,I curl my hair and put on a white snap back.Cameron comes in the room and look at me,"what type of party is it" I ask."They have drugs and splatter paint" he smirks,"nice" I nod.We go to the party and it's a white room with people painting on the walls and themselves.I walk up to a wall and start painting random lines,Cameron comes back and holds a little bag in my face.

"One for you and one for me" he says,"I don't know" I say painting on the wall."Would I give you anything really bad" he asks,"I guess not" I shrug.I take one pill and feel nothing Cameron paints with me until the drugs kick in.I look at him and he smiles,I put my hand in the paint and drag it all over his clothes.He takes blue paint and splashes it all over me,the guys hear the splash and look at us.They all pick up a bucket of paint and run over to me,they splash it all over me and Cameron.He pulls me closer and kisses me,we go up on the stage type thing.

We jump in the crowd and they catch us,the guys join us in the big crowd of people.We get back on the ground and he looks at me,"fuck shit up" he asks."Fuck shit up" I smirk nodding,everyone in the party runs out into the streets."Paint party" we all yell at the top of our lungs,"I love you" Cameron yells over the crowd."I love you too" I yell,we hear sirens and see police cars coming.I hop on Cameron's back and we run back to the hotel,we go back to our room.I walk in the bathroom and look at myself.

I'm covered head to toe in paint;the guys come in and we take a group to selfie,all of us go on vine for a while and take dumb vines."Do you have anymore pills daddy" I ask Cameron pouting,"no babygirl sorry" he says.I crawl into his lap and we make out and the guys record us on vine.I pull away,"I'm tired" I whine."Same" Mahogany says playing with her paint filled hair.Cameron and I crawl into bed and I drift asleep in his arms.