The Traveler || Chapter Five

Chapter Five:

Ashton's closes the study door behind as he leaves to get the clean towels from the linen closet. "What are you doing, Sir Ashton?" Rose says right behind Ashton.

"Um, I'm getting towels for myself and Luke." Ashton says with a confused look on his face.

"No, that's not what I meant, Ashton." Rose replies with a stern voice, "What are you doing with the boy?! You know better than this, Ashton. You can't let anyone close to you.. Your secret!" Rose states in a harsh yet soft tone making Ashton bow his head down slightly.

"I know, my sweet Rose," Ashton says while laying his hands on Rose's shoulder, "I'm being careful, but I feel like I can trust him. It's been a long time since I felt like this for anyone ever since.." Ashton paused, his hazel-eyes filling up with tears. "It's okay, darling." Rose says in a sweet low voice, resting her small wrinkled hand on Ashton's soft cheek.

"I'm just protecting you my sweetheart. I've been with you since you was a child. I don't want to see you get hurt.." Rose says with tears streaming down on her rosy wrinkled cheeks. Ashton wiped her salty tears away, "Sweet Rose, you're my family and I will never do anything to hurt you but please, let me handle this. I can trust him, I feel it in my heart." Ashton pleaded with a passion Rose have never heard come out of Ashton before.

"I know, my sweet boy, I knew there was something special about him when he first came here. But promise me this.." Rose states with a strong tone of voice, "I know Rose.. Don't let him in the west wing." Ashton chuckles with a smile, knowing Rose's rules very well. Ashton gives Rose a soft kiss on her forehead before heading back to the Study with the towels draped over his left arm. As he was walking back to the Study, Ashton decided to go through the secret passage to see what Luke was doing.

You know, just for fun.

As he made his way to where the fireplace was, there was a painting placed on top of the fireplace that Ashton can look through. He moves the covers to peek through a hole, he sees Jenny, one of the house maids walking out of the Study. Luke starts to walk towards the clothes Jenny laid on the chairs, grabbing his own clothes. Luke walks back to the sofa and tries to take off his wet jeans with a big struggle and falls onto the floor. Ashton covers his mouth, trying not to laugh at the blonde-haired boy.

"He's such a goofball." Ashton thought to himself as he watches Luke laying on the floor, jeans stuck around his ankles. Luke finally frees himself from his jeans and stood up and takes off his jeans completely, making Ashton see Luke's half naked body. His tall slim body but yet slightly muscular but he was still lanky compared to Ashton. Ashton stood behind the wall, watching Luke as his heart began to beat faster and faster.

He begins to feel himself getting aroused by the sight of Luke's half naked body in the middle of the Study room. Then, Luke begins to walk over towards Ashton's clothes that Jenny laid on the chair, he picks up Ashton's shirt and smells it. Luke is imagines Ashton's hands roaming around his body making his heart beat and he begin to be aroused. Luke slides his hands down to feel himself harden, just then Ashton's strong hands is on top of Luke's, "Do you want me to help you, master?" Ashton asked in a low sultry voice.

All Luke could do was lay his head back onto Ashton broad shoulder and let out a small low moan. Ashton beings to stokes Luke's hard dick, slowly making him moan in ecstasy. As Ashton continues to stoke Luke, he begins to kiss his neck lightly, then Luke turns his head to Ashton where their lips meet for a soft passionate kiss. Luke moves closer to Ashton to feel his dick harden, Luke slowly begins to move his ass against Ashton bulge when Ashton lets out a small moan.

"Oh Luke.." Ashton mutters as he continues to kiss Luke so passionately. Ashton, now stroking Luke harder and faster, Luke losing his control, letting the ecstasy take control of him.

"I'm cum.ming, please don't stop, baby," Luke moans to Ashton who does not stop only moving his hand faster until Luke lets out a loud pleasurable moan as he cu.ms on Ashton's hand. Ashton kisses Luke as he lays him down on the fuzzy carpet next to the fire place.

"I love you.." Ashton says against Luke's ear in a low, lovingly voice with tears falling on his cheek. "Promise me, you will never leave me," Ashton whisper softly, "I'll never leave you, I love you Ashton." Luke whisper back as he fell asleep on the soft carpet.