The Traveler || Chapter Four

Chapter Four:

Luke rushed to get ready for his day with Ashton so he quickly grabbed his skinny jeans and his All Time Low shirt. Shoving the breakfast that was on his dresser in his mouth that Rose had left for him since he over slept, "I gotta hurry up, don't wanna keep him waiting..." Luke thought to himself as he ran out the room, sloppily putting on his vans and nearly choking on his food. He grabbed his plate of food before running out his room, downstairs and to the kitchen seeing the old little lady cleaning some dirty plates from yesterday, probably.

"Luke, relax. You still have time, sit down and eat, boy. You don't have to rush, you're looking like an animal." Rose says, slightly laughing as she stands, there looking at Luke sweating, food in his mouth, looking like a hot mess.

"I thought I was late or something because Ashton isn't here- where's Ashton?" Luke mumbles, food in still his mouth.

"Chew your food before you speak, boy." Rose spoke sternly, glaring at Luke. Luke blushed a little, "Sorry Rose," Luke swallowed his food before speaking normally, "I thought I was late, I didn't want to keep Ashton waiting. But, I see he isn't even down here."

"He should be down shortly, I guess.. He had, um, some- business to take care of.." Rose states with a small blush on her face. "Come over here so you can drink something while you wait for Sir Ashton." Rose says quietly and quickly before scurrying off to the fridge, leaving the blonde-haired boy confused.

Luke didn't question it, though. He slowly rose from his seat, taking his empty plate to the sink. He began washing his dishes as soon as Rose came with a glass of OJ in her hands. "'Ere you go, Luc- Luke." Rose corrected, handing Luke the juice before walking off to check if Ashton is ready.

Finally, Ashton walked inside the kitchen looking sexy as always. Luke choked on his OJ as he stared and thought of naughty things with Ashton. Ashton let out an amused chuckle when he saw Luke's facial expression.

"Are you alright, darling?" Ashton asked, making Luke blush from the nickname and nodded shyly. "Y-yeah."

Ashton then stood up straight, coughing before looking serious, "Luke, I'm afraid that I can't go to the city with you today. Something had came up, sorry Luke." Luke frowned, looking down at his- now -empty cup.

"Oh." was all Luke can say, Ashton saw the sadness on Luke's face, and frowned. "I won't be able to go into town but I made some plans for us to do here, if you like.." Ashton said to Luke, hoping it will make him happy again.

"Yeah, that would be great. I'm up for anything as long as I'm with you." Luke says with a small blush once he realized what he just said.

"Okay, great!" Ashton smiled widely, "Rose, can you ask Thomas, the ground keeper, to set up the archery equipment." Ashton says to the older lady, his hands behind his back as he stares at the lady who nodded.

"Of course, Sir Ashton. Where in the garden would you like it to be set up at?" questioned Rose, as she gave Ashton a confused look, as if they owned millions of gardens.

"Which garden?! How many gardens do you own?" Luke asked confusedly, "I have four gardens, Luke." Ashton stated with a small laugh, "You haven't seen the grounds, have you?" the hazel-eyed man asked.

Luke shook his head side to side, "Okay, well then, I'll have to show you around the grounds then and maybe later on, I can show you the rest of the castle. If you're up for it?" Ashton asked.

"That would be amazing!" Luke exclaimed, a huge smile finding it's way on Luke's face. He was so excited that he would spend the whole day with Ashton, nothing can go wrong, right?