The Traveler || Chapter Three

Chapter Three: 

                "Oh my, god, I can't wait until tomorrow! I get to spend the whole day with him!" Luke thought as he enter his bedroom. He was so excited that he couldn't sleep, so Luke decide to explore the castle. 

                Luke walks out of his bedroom door, before walking where it had a long hallway filled with statues heads of writers, kings, and previous owners of castle Belcourt. As Luke walked down the hallway, he felt as if someone was right behind him. 

           "It must be my imagination," Luke thought. He continues down the hall and finds the hallway that leads to the west side of the castle. 

              "I shouldn't go, Rose said not to go too the westside." as Luke walks away, he hears Ashton's voice calling for him, "Luke, come here. Come here, Luke.." hearing Ashton calling for him, excited Luke. 

              Luke turns around and walks into the hallway following Ashton's voice. "Where are you Ashton? I can't see, why is it so dark?" Luke's now afraid, feeling like he shouldn't had enter the westside. 

               "Luke, I'm here. Follow my voice, Luke." Ashton says, his voice laced with yearn; for Luke. 

               "I can't see, Ashton. . ." and just then, Luke sees a light coming from a room with the door half way opened. As Luke opens the door, just with the light of the candle, he sees Ashton silhouette. 

              He is standing by the window, his shirtless back turned from Luke. "Come here, Luke." whispers Ashton in a low sultry voice. 

               Luke slowly walks towards Ashton, once reaching him, placing his hand on Ashton's broad shoulders. Feeling his soft skin using his fingers to trace the form of his back. "I can't stop thinking about you, Luke. 

               From the moment I saw you, I knew I wanted you." Ashton declaims, slightly turning his head towards the short blonde. Luke suddenly felt overwhelmed, "I want you, as well," Luke shyly admits, biting his lip, "I never wanted anyone as bad as I want you, Ashton." Luke mumbles softly before kissing Ashton's toned back. 

               Ashton lets out a small moan, enjoying the small butterfly kisses from Luke. So may things were running around Luke's mind. 

         'What am I doing.' Luke thought but he couldn't stop himself. "We shouldn't be doing this, Luke." Ashton mumbles, but he couldn't contain himself from Luke's soft lips. 

            "I would stop if you want me too." as Luke continues kissing Ashton's shoulder, his hand sliding around Ashton's waist before slowly entering the older's male grey sweatpants. 

                Ashton stopped the blonde's hand before he can any further, "We shouldn't be doing this, Luke." Ashton repeats a little more sterner, taking his hand out his sweats and lightly pushes the blue-eyed boy away from him. 

           Ashton walks away, leaving Luke standing there confused, as if he had did something wrong. Luke tried following Ashton, but suddenly, he heard an all too familiar voice. 

            "Luke? Luke?! Wake up, Luke!" Luke's eyes flew open and he was met with a pair of greenish eyes which belonged to Rose. 

          She had a scared and worried expression but relief washed over her when she saw Luke had woken up. "You got me so worried! Don't do that again, Luke!" Rose cried out, hugging Luke tightly. The pale boy was confused, "W-what do you mean?" Luke asked quietly, pulling away from the little hug and stared into Rose's eyes. 

             "You missed breakfast, son. No one knew where you were, so I came up here to check if you're alright, and found you sleeping. You didn't wake up from any of my calls until now." Rose explained before pulling Luke into another hug. 

         Luke softly hugged back, "M'sorry. I just had trouble sleeping last night and when that happens, I over sleep..." Luke replies, trying to come up with excuse, which he sucks at. 

               "Well, I'm glad you're okay." Rose letting out a sigh of relief. "Well, get ready. Sir Ashton will be ready in a hour, I will bring some food to you so you don't go into town hungry." Rose stated before leaving Luke's room, Luke let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. 

          "Wow, that was an intense dream last night, it felt so real." Luke thought before he got out of bed, but then he realized that he never took off his clothes and they smelled of Ashton's cologne. 

               Looking down, seeing the big bulge in his — now super — tight pants, "What the hell happen last night?!" Luke asked himself as he slowly enters the shower to get ready for his trip into town with Ashton. 

         "I better take care of this while I'm in here." he thought before taking care of his big problem. 

 —