"Kel, not while my little sister is here." I said, and she sighed.

"Yah, I know." She said, spinning me to face her. I smiled at her, and pecked her lips.

"Come on, bed time." I said, and she laughed.

"Yes ma'am." She said, climbing into bed next to me. I would be up before Kat, so I wouldn't have to worry about explaining this to her. Not for awhile at least.

---

I woke up the next morning, seeing Kelley and Kat both still asleep. Slipping out of Kelley's grasp, I walked into the bathroom. Throwing my hair up in a messy bun, I threw on a Yale sweatshirt. Pushing my glasses onto my nose, I pulled on a pair of giant sweatpants. Walking out into the main room, I grabbed my key and phone. Heading out into the hall, I went to go grab breakfast. I stepped out into the hall, and saw Alex and Tobin kissing. They weren't roommates here, and it was killing them. Walking up to them, I leaned up against the wall.

"Hi yah." I said, as they flew back from each other.

"Em-he-hey." Tobin stuttered.

"Couldn't you wait to make out until after 5:30?" I asked. "No? Alright." I said, and then continued downstairs. I walked into the dinning room, and made two cups of coffee. I added cream and sugar to one, and then grabbed two muffins and a fruit cup. Heading upstairs, I saw Press in the hallway.

"Hey Press." I said, as she stopped.

"Hey Em, what's up?" She asked.

"I wanna ask you a question." I said, and she nodded. "Are you and JJ a thing?" I asked. She tensed up and blushed.

"How'd you know?" She asked.

"I see how you two look at each other." I told her.

"Can you-not tell anyone?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Sure, I'll let you two figure it out." I said, and she smiled.

"Thanks Em. And, what's it like? Dating your best friend? I've only been with JJ for a week, but you two have been together for months now."

"It's amazing. You know that amazing relationship you already have with her?" I asked, and she nodded. "It just get ten times stronger, and it seems like nothing can go wrong." I said, and she smiled.

"Thanks Em, that helped." She said, as she ran off. Continuing upstairs, I unlocked my door. Kelley was up and so was Kat. I smiled at them, and handed Kel the coffee with cream.

"Kat, why are you up so early?" I asked, giving her a muffin and orange juice.

"I have soccer practice every day at 6:30 before school, I'm always up this early." She told me, and I nodded. I tossed Kelley the other muffin, as I plopped down in a chair.

"So, Kat. Want to play with one of the best defenders around?" I asked, and she looked at Kelley.

"I'd be happy to play with you." She said, and Kat practically jumped into her arms. Kelley wrapped her arms around my sister, returning her hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Kat said, and Kelley laughed.

"It's my pleasure." Kelley told her. I smiled at the two of them, and started to love my life again.

---

-Alex-

Later in the day I ended up taking a walk with Tobin. We went to a small park near by, bringing our cleats and balls. Once we got there, we walked on a small trail. I held her hand as we walked, leaning up in to her. We broke through the woods, and a small soccer field was before us. The two of us smiled, and headed out into the pitch.

Once we got our cleats on, we headed out onto the field. I took out my ball, and started to juggle. Tobin smiled at me, as I passed to her. She continued to juggle, and then dropped the ball. I backed up, as we played one on one.

Our little game continued with neither of us scoring. Tobin got the ball, and took it up top. I was hanging in the box, so she took a shot. Unfortunately her shot came right at my face, and slammed into my nose. I flew back, falling hard to the ground. Tobin was immediately by my side.

"Lex, I'm so sorry." She said, as I felt the blood run from my nose.

"It's okay." I said, sitting up. The blood ran down my face, spilling onto my lips. I spit my blood on the grass, coughing it out.

"Come on Lex, let's get you back to the hotel." She said, as she handed me an extra t-shirt of hers. I clutched it to my nose, as Tobin slipped her arm around my waist.

Once we made it back to the hotel, we were immediately swarmed by our team mates. I came and sat down in a chair, as Syd ran to get Jill and Dawn.

"What happened?" Cheney asked.

"We were playing one on one at a park and I took a shot, but it hit Alex in the face." Tobin said. "Lex I am so so sorry." She repeated.

"Toby, it's okay." I said, my words slurred by the blood. Jill and Dawn came out, running to my side.

After Jill and Dawn had got the bleeding to stop, they placed some tape over my nose. It was to put pressure on my nose and keep the swelling down. I sat beside Tobin, but she didn't touch me.

"Toby, listen to me it's okay." I told her, placing my hand on her thigh.

"I know, but I feel awful." I said.

"Hey, think of it this way. I'll have a nasty looking nose for the game, it'll be intimidating." I said, and she smiled.

Everything was going to be just fine.