†† Chapter Ten

Start from the beginning

               "Aw shit, my heel is stuck in the ground." She cursed. 

               "Where are we?" I asked Adam, ignoring Kim as she fought with the ground.

               He drove his attention from the forest to me, he grabbed my shoulders and started deeply into my eyes. I almost melted at the sight of his clear blue eyes. My lower lip trembled, the cuteness, it was too much.

               "Jasper," He spoke. "Through that forest is a town, a town of vampires."

               "Is it like a cowboy town? With wood houses and stuff?"

               He lowered his eye brows. "What? No... it's like a normal town but smaller. We call it the nocturnal alley."

               I snorted. "Nocturnal? Who thought of that name?"

               "It doesn't matter." He snapped. "You can't use magic in there, you understand me?"

               "I mean seriously, Nocturnal? That's such a lame and cliche name for a vampire alley." I continued on. "I guess that's better than calling it vampire alley or some emo name."

               I was tackled by Adam's lips as they crashed against mine, making me jump. I smiled as he moved his lips with mine, he grunted while he kissed me harder, soft moans escaped his mouth. I kissed him back, the same way he did, earning myself more moans.

               "Okay," I whispered, placing my hands on his arm. "You have my attention."

               "I wasn't done." He leaned back and licked my lips. I whimpered in his hold, his lips were so inviting and gentle. I captured his tongue in my mouth and tasted everything that is him. I brushed my hand over his soft skin.

               "Can we move it along people?" Kim interrupted us.

               We broke apart, keeping our eyes at each other. I blushed and wiped my mouth.

               "Anyway," Adam coughed. "Don't use magic in this town please. Anything but magic. These vampires hate witches and warlocks. They hate magic."

               "I won't." I mumbled. "But why are we here?"

               "Kim reminded me that there are old vampires in this town. Maybe they can help us with the next dragon. "

               "Yep. Now let's move." Kim pushed us both in the direction of the forest.

               Adam grabbed my hand and I smiled at him. He was so perfect. I sighed happily. Is there such thing as a happy sigh? Oh well, I just invented it. What are you gonna do about it sister?

               We stepped through the forest, branches cracking beneath our feet. Kim dashed past us, using her vampire speed and reached the town. I jumped right behind her and dashed quickly next to her. There was no town, it looked like a dark alley where people get killed. There were houses all over, but not even the pretty kind.

               They were black, like if they were burnt. There were definitely vampires walking around like a normal day. Except that it's still night and the sun won't be rising for an hour or two. I hate when Adam wakes me up early.

               I tried to let go of Adam's hand but he wouldn't let me. I just wanted to be safe, I don't want to get in a fight with vampires because we're homosexuals. Then I'd really use my magic powers to protect my baby!