Chanel's Pov;

I was just thinking about stuff in life and I came to realise I have not seen Ayla in timeee. This girls moving like Casper. She doesn't even holla on social media and she's ment to be one of my mains. Shanks has got her on ropes and I know kyla doesn't approve of it at all. She's actually pretty upset by it. Shanay was cussing like always but kyla is really upset. I wanna treat her and be there for her cause she is always here for me. Ayla needs to seek help.

Since its own clothes day , I had to slay like always. I was wearing a camo bomber jacket with a black jump suit that has slits in the legs also the shoulders are accessed with gold zips. My belly tucker was underneath. My belly is actually growing but it's still small for 10 and a half weeks pregnant. And I wore army green ,white and black Nike tuned 1's. Peng peng lol. I slicked my hair in a high bun- the ones when you wrap all ur hair until it's small -or the size you want. I wore dark purple lipstick , I had the smokey eye effect on and gold triangle hoops. So umm yeah. Picture that in your head and tell me my out fit is not buff - you know you'd be lyin'.
I don't know what I'm doing after though cause I have a half day... Might just hang with the girls.

~~~schooool~~~

Once again I made my own way to school but I took an uber cause all this dressing up almost made me late.
Whilst I was doing up cab , I saw most people's outfits. Niggaz be kill in' it and others were actually killing it -like their dress sense is a #problem.

I entered the building feeling like Beyoncé and shit.
I saw the twins.
Mario:yoooo , chan u look chonngg
We all started creasing.
Me:chongg u kno.
Mason: hashtag sho
These two are not easy. Throwback slang lol. Love these man but I still don't like the way mario was with me at the party but I don't plan on saying anything about it since it's not needed.
We went to the lounge to chill and the twins went to join their squad , I caught sight of Aliyah sitting with Rosana. Rosana is peng but she's a Tom boy so man dem don't move to her. Aliyah most people chat to her - she's calm but cause of a sex tape in yr9, people call her sket and stuff but that was her first time so... Imagine Renèè was one of the girls that called her a hoe. Like bitchh wehtt? It's not my place to say who the sex tape was with though. Anyways everyone was doing up peng. Not gonna lie I couldn't help but notice shakai , I actually hate that I let jealousy take over and dump him. If I could go back I would've never did that...I miss him no lie but shit we are NOT getting back together end of. Any who he was wearing TN's black , blue and gold with Louis Vuitton dark blue jeans and an Armani jacket which was black he also had the Armani pouch. His shape up was looking niceeee. I also noticed his hair was cut in a different style. Some bitch called Freyanna walked past purposely sticking her bum out. She's quarter cast and half her hair is shaved. She was wearing some short pencil skirt and a khaki bomber jacket. Her makeup was average her hair was on Fleek tho not gonna lie but what got me mad is that shakai chirped her. He gave her a cheeky nudge and he smirked at her seductively even Dylan squeezed her bum. She walked slowly on purpose to her desperate white friends. I remember when I used to constantly get on shakais nerves about Freyanna I was never friends with her but we've had an issue in the past. Apparently she used to have a crush on him but tbh I didnt care in fact I never cared.

Before I could dig deeper in my thoughts , the squad came over to me all together. I saw shakai looking at me from the corner of my eye. A smile grew on my face instantly. I then straight faced hoping no one saw that smile. Idek where Aliyah & Rosana went.

Shanay came over to me and whispered in my ear "you think I didn't see that" she smirked at me then glanced at shakai , I just laughed and rolled my eyes at her.
At that moment Chantel comes.