Tyler

I could see something was bothering Troye. I can't lie, it's kinda worrying me. "Troye?" I ask, no answer. "Troye?!" I say a little louder, smiling when he looked at me. 

"What?!" he says loud his voice seemed to quiver at the end.

"Is everything okay?" I ask. Slowing down to talk to him. His eyes full of hurt, what happened? Did he tell his parents? If he did, how did they react? I had so many questions, yet I didn't want to seem nosy. 

"Yeah everything's okay just thinking." His eyes said a completely different story though. 

"What are you thinking about?" I ask intertwining my fingers with his. I hope I'm not being nosy, I hope he doesn't think this is too much. my eyes flicked from his eyes to his lips, they look so kissable right now. 

"Just family. Nothing to worry about." Something in his eyes saying that he was lying. But I knew when to stop, and it was time. I didn't want to press too hard, so I just continued to walk in silence and let him work it out on his own. The whole way I snuck glances at him, never getting caught. I was planning what I was going to do as soon as we walk through the door of my apartment. 

We walk in and I couldn't handle it anymore, just being around him made me feel like I was walking on air. His personality was addicting, I was getting drunk on him. I shut the door behind Troye and automatically felt the need to kiss him. I push him against the wall making a moan escape his mouth, which made me start giggling. I break our kiss to lead him to the couch where I connect our lips again, feeling the edge of the couch hitting the back of my knee as I sat down inviting Troye to sit on my lap, as he did I licked his bottom lip teasingly, a moan escaping my mouth as he rolled his hips toward  mine. I stopped as soon as I heard a quiet knock at the door. 

I peck him on the lips before getting up to see who could be rude enough to interrupt such an intimate make out session. I get to the door and I look through the peephole and see it was none other than Dave, My landlord. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

HEYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Long time no see. How are you? I feel like I haven't updated in FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm hoping that I can finally maybe start to make a regular schedule to update. Things have been SO busy here, as some of you may know I am still in school so that takes priority over this (sorry, not sorry) and I am currently dealing with some personal things so yeah...... xx

Luv ya guys!!!! 

-Kenzie xx